I've had a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer for a couple weeks now and finally got the shards to push it into 5*. I'm really enjoying this toon, especially for PvP. Its Resuscitate skill is great with a 2 turn endure and a revive. The Titan shield passive makes it a tank, providing the effect isn't blocked.

Its basic attack (Destroy) is good, but I am looking to add damage to it, and the wording has me a little confused. It deals physical damage so attack would be important, but the next line on the skill reads "damage increases based on DEF." Does this mean attack doesn't affect it? Is it a combination of both?

It has 2 red talisman slots along with 4 uncoloured slots and I currently have 3 green energy talismans because the power steal works well with its basic attack that hits every mob. I've currently got the two Meteor talismans I have in the red slots because they have the highest DEF out of my current red talismans. The other is just a random Burning Fierce talisman I have that has DEF as a mod.

Anyone have any examples of a good talisman loadout for this toon?