OS
    Android

Gunner Corrupt Rescuer

I've had a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer for a couple weeks now and finally got the shards to push it into 5*. I'm really enjoying this toon, especially for PvP. Its Resuscitate skill is great with a 2 turn endure and a revive. The Titan shield passive makes it a tank, providing the effect isn't blocked.

Its basic attack (Destroy) is good, but I am looking to add damage to it, and the wording has me a little confused. It deals physical damage so attack would be important, but the next line on the skill reads "damage increases based on DEF." Does this mean attack doesn't affect it? Is it a combination of both?

It has 2 red talisman slots along with 4 uncoloured slots and I currently have 3 green energy talismans because the power steal works well with its basic attack that hits every mob. I've currently got the two Meteor talismans I have in the red slots because they have the highest DEF out of my current red talismans. The other is just a random Burning Fierce talisman I have that has DEF as a mod.

Anyone have any examples of a good talisman loadout for this toon?
    Live to Fly, Fly to Live

Hammerhil-8671

Playing all troopers daily.

OS
    Android
    Her basic profits off both attack and defense. As such, your main goal for a damage loadout would be to maximize those two stats by using Fierce red talismans. When it comes to which talismans to use, that's really up to what you want to use her for. If pure damage is your thing, then 6 strength/guardian (I don't have her to check whether guardian would be better than strength) fierce talismans would be best. If you want some more survivability, you can use 3 green or 3 yellow talismans for her uncolored slots.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    I have mine geared with talismans I had available so I'm not swearing she's optimal, but take a look at her. She hits hard and has awesome pvp survivability.

With GR Eddie in the same party they're pretty much unstoppable on attack in arena. The AI doesn't use them optimally, so not so much on defense.

Currently using Shaman Eddie, Hell Hound, Corrupt General and this little lady on attack. A perfect hit from her after marking everyone with Shaman's fury ability is enough to decimate just about anything unshielded.
    Give me the sense to wonder, wonder if I'm free.

MadMax-8082

OS
    iOS
    I'd experiment with Iron and Guardian. In general I find she's not the hardest hitter and there for support, so I keep 2 Shell and 2 Immunity Talismans on her. Her value is in surviving to revive. If she's killed or taunted she can't do that

I agree that she's more useful on offense than defense. I'll also add that Visions Eddie and the Newborn of Light both remove her shield, so be careful when facing those two - a stroke of bad luck and she can go down when you least expect it.

That Newborn has been a game changer...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Also, if you happen to use a newborn of light (warrior or assassin) with her, her power move can trigger it to revenge and remove buffs from the gunner and then itself.

It's actually a bug with counter/revenge. I've also had the rescuer counter herself and attack you're whole team. This can also then trigger revenge and the newborn revenging the rescuers counter and then revenging itself too.

Basically if you use counter or revenge abilities, the endure (or revive) can trigger a chain of your team attacking itself.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Also, if you happen to use a newborn of light (warrior or assassin) with her, her power move can trigger it to revenge and remove buffs from the gunner and then itself.

It's actually a bug with counter/revenge. I've also had the rescuer counter herself and attack you're whole team. This can also then trigger revenge and the newborn revenging the rescuers counter and then revenging itself too.

Basically if you use counter or revenge abilities, the endure (or revive) can trigger a chain of your team attacking itself.
    Wow, that's incredibly broken. Hope it gets fixed!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Interesting. I've been building her up to potentially use on my defence. Will rethink her now and look at her on offence. Thanks for the advice people.