Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I skipped you too. Funny - I rarely check points/rank as I'm attacking - until the last half hour - and that's when you were on my list - and skipped you. Hope it helped!

Was cool to see Hold up there - after a night at the Pub!

Also have to give props to IvanBig - really solid defense - first time ever I've lost a couple times to a defense in a week - and thought I had him so I chilled last 10 minutes - and he climbed like a mofo and came within 3 points of me!

Great to see new names like IvanBig and Kamuz at the top...
    Yep,lots more variety of top players! Not sure bout lists. Figure I don't c u as much cuz ur not playing but there's a few I never c! Still best it's been
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    congrats gmac, really insane rush, you are really a great player who deserved it to be on the top!

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I had you and Slauki the last 45 minutes on my attack list and didn't want to interfere with your battle. You were the only "high profile" people on the list - everyone else 12 points. A refresh for 10 ironite - na didn't want to. Thankfully I didn't need to clear that list before refresh

@gmac ... I think you score points faster than my tablet is able to load the battles. Congrats!

Me -> bed now ... long day and it is in the middle of the night ...
    thank you very much hold, really insane race for the top 10, look at this shit:
    pure luck i finished 10th... if you would have broken my defense i wouldmnt have been able to do it...

Name:  2017-05-14 02_02_25-AndyConsole.png
Views: 192
Size:  92.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Thx bud! Although with the amount of attacks coming in 1 more wouldn't usually make a difference. But it would have this week! We both made it! Grats on 7th, well done!
    really sorry for attacking you silent, but it was really close so i needed these points and had no time to debate, otherwise i would have skipped you in the last 30 minutes...
    Last edited by slauki; 05-14-2017 at 02:20 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    really sorry for attacking you silent, but it was really close so i needed these points and had no time to debate, otherwise i would have skipped you in the last 30 minutes...
    No problem bud! When it's that close it has to be done!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Congrats Gmac!

Also, apologies for attacking the same peeps over and over. I did very few revenges, but the same folks appear time and agin in my "attacks", even after refresh. I'm just trying to earn coin at this point. Defense will never hold for me, so I just want loot.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    I'm giving early kudos to whoever manages to nab Eternal rank this week. PVP these last few days for me has been almost unplayable due to long load times that lead to the game timing out and then the rampant bugs that freeze the game and count as a loss. I've lost countless battles due to game freezes and have now almost lost all motivation to PVP altogether. The server issues and bugs are just too much at this point; I'm not having ANY fun PVPing right now. As such, major kudos to whoever gets Eternal. They will have powered through more bugs and issues than I could ever force myself to slog through.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Thanks everybody

This community is awesome.

Now I will have a proper lunch... lol

I have a headache like you cannot believe it.

FallenAngel, if you read this, please join us here.

Thanks again guys, means the world to me.
    Congrats for the eternal, buddy. Honestly I was cheery for Fallen because friend of mine troop and really good man, however the result is done by the amount of effort into it so well done!

Fallen got same prob of Jofer, he's stuck with the confirmation email by devs. Any tips for help with? Cheers

OS
    Android
    Most deserved Eternal to Gmac!
    He have the determination and the skills to do this whenever he wants to! He breaks through lists like the way I want to be able to do one day hahaha

Cheers on you, mate! Glad to be able to share strategies and thoughs with you and receive the same from you! Your such a nice guy!

OS
    iOS
    Congrats Gmac on getting top spot again
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Though I wasn't here for the finals I see the leaderboard is tight. Congrats to Gmac on 1! Great full 6 hours run! Congratulations to all the troopers as well!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Fallen got same prob of Jofer, he's stuck with the confirmation email by devs. Any tips for help with? Cheers
    Have Fallen email the support team about being unable to access the forums. All he needs to do is give them the email associated with the account he wants to use as well as the name of the account. That should be enough for them to give him access to the forums!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie