84%

Currently holding at 0% 😂

Congrats Homem!
    Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_PL View Post
    The competitions would be fairer if everyone will have acces to all characters. Without having Nomad, Pharaoh, Visions Eddie or yellow rescuer there is not even close to call it fair competition. And this new striking talizmans, fail of design imho.
    Sure that we need good characters for being competitive but any character is absolutely a must have now because any has an exclusive skill... Not perfect but It's a little better than before when the prisoner was a really must have toon. Bad that the RNG rarely gives us the character we are really wanted, i hope that the future fragment souls will fix that...
    For the strike talismants they made the red characters more stronger than before, we had to adapt (the arena was more green oriented before)
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    This week was a busy one for me. Wasn't able to play for nearly all of Saturday until two-ish hours after the reset due to uni graduation. As such, I had to rely on what momentum I could build up beforehand. I finished with:

Attacks: 164
    Defends: 143

I'm still having trouble building a good defense. It seems like the recent updates have made it easier on offense for everyone now, and that VE is king for defense. I'd be curious to know if anyone has actually experienced an increase in their hold percentage after the update without having a VE. Will have to tinker around some more, but for now, I need a truck load of skill shards (also hoping the next update doesn't ruin what I'm currently building!).
    I didn't get a single hold until Wednesday and put my Rainmaker in thinking it would just get worse and I started getting holds. I was completely shocked because when I test defenses everything I put in is easy for me to beat.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Attacks: 88
    Defense: 83

Skill shards and Legendary souls continue to be my only motivation to play PvP since it was released... but opening so many dupes gives that reason to play less importance. I respectfully think the rewards for playing PvP are far more of an issue than the points system and should really be addressed as equally as the points system is.

A mix of what the Sparton 300 did with reward tiers for amount of attacks and a better pool of rewards for top 25 should really be looked into by the team. The arena store should be unlimited purchase for souls and shards only and not contain talismans as those should remain available only through grinding and random drops.

All that aside, congrats HomemLivre, you seem like good people and a smart player that worked hard to develop his strategy. You deserve to be Eternal and after this weeks lame PvP trolling episode (close as I'm gonna get to it), just want to say that I'm glad NF made things right and would ask that folks not ruin things for everyone else just because they are unhappy with the way things are... but who would listen lol...

Cheers to all the true PvP warriors out there!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    attack wins: 89% (385/435)
    defense wins: 21% (73/347)

i was aiming for top 5 but it seems that i'm not fast enough and not good enough for the task.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20170507-114238-123x213.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  6.9 KB

Hope there's new content soon, BNW.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Big props to HomemLivre who led his Visions Eddie and team to the top! Led the pack all week and no one ever caught up. Well done!
    Thanks Nicko!! I noticed all of your attacks this week hahaha, but this is part of the game and we need to know how to get through it

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    301/248

Congratulations Homemlivre. I'm glad you didn't get beat by that crap.
    Thank you man and Im sorry about the number of attacks on you, seriously, your almost in all of the lists for me hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    Congrats to homemlivre who was the leader during all the week, and to Gmac who did an awesome rush saturday!
    I very enjoyed the arena this week, and saw how the battle can be furious to hold a top 5 or a top 10 rank!
    Yeah, that rush was really nice to watch! And tks man, was a little nice week in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    All that aside, congrats HomemLivre, you seem like good people and a smart player that worked hard to develop his strategy. You deserve to be Eternal and after this weeks lame PvP trolling episode (close as I'm gonna get to it), just want to say that I'm glad NF made things right and would ask that folks not ruin things for everyone else just because they are unhappy with the way things are... but who would listen lol...

Cheers to all the true PvP warriors out there!
    Wow man, I thought that PvP was ended for me when that thing happened in the arena, glad that NF team act fast and get the things back to normal and I could achiev the Eternal. Tks about your comments, Its good to see that people recognize the work to get a good defense hahah, tks man, you seems to be a nice guy to

---------------

I want to share some thoghts with you guys about my experience this week.

First my numbers:
    Att: 394 (rush last day)
    Def: 264

During all the week I only used my free SoW, didn't buy any refill and yet I was able to stay in first place during all the week. That shows at least for me how important def is in this game, BUT in the last day my hold rate droped a little.

The current point system is really painfull to top tier players, loose 20 points and gain only 12 makes the game incredibly hard and imho unfair.
    This need to be actualized asap.
    Many had the idea to reward holds instead of punish losses and I fully agree with that, looks to be the most nice way.

About some chars and issues:
    - Gunner Corrupt Rescuer: his titan shield is completly broken, recovering from nothing, even depleted it came back when you try to steal...
    - Nomad: his first hits damage are insane and if you dont have a shell you can say goodbye to your char, even magus ones. I think that when BNW shows up will be easier to deal with it.
    - Gunner Art Dog: face some art dogs during the week and only one dont work as it should immunizing everyone, but when I tried to freeze the whole team with 100% chance none were frozen what makes me think that the bug was only visual (in this single case).

Want to thank some guys that cheer for me and helped me this week in many ways, your the best.

Everyone who wants to try the Eternal must do It, at least for me this experience changed the way I saw the arena and makes me try to build dif teams and ways to face other teams (that is awesome).

Anyways, this week was the one that I saw MANY dif team combinations and ideas, thats showing the way to a good and improved place for everyone.

Good week everyone, that was really nice!

Cheers
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 05-07-2017 at 10:41 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Interesting - your ratio was really good in this new 1:1 environment. Either the PvP gods were with you and the 1:1 matchmaking missed you or - much more likely - a high number of last day attacks outpaced the ability of the system to get you on attack lists.

This has been the case in the past - but good to know it's still present in the current PvP environment.

I was asking myself today if there is a need to continue these threads - other than the obvious "water cooler" benefit where players can chat about their experiences - but looking at your numbers - I think the answer is definitely "yes".

Congrats and thanks for posting! And agree with your observation - if you're going to take an early lead - a good defense is needed to keep you there with this point system.

Kudos!
    Last edited by Nicko; 05-08-2017 at 12:50 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Interesting - your ratio was really good in this new 1:1 environment. Either the PvP gods were with you and the 1:1 matchmaking missed you or - much more likely - a high number of last day attacks outpaced the ability of the system to get you on attack lists.

This has been the case in the past - but good to know it's still present in the current PvP environment.

I was asking myself today if there is a need to continue these threads - other than the obvious "water cooler" benefit where players can chat about their experiences - but looking at your numbers - I think the answer is definitely "yes".

Congrats and thanks for posting! And agree with your observation - if you're going to take an early lead - a good defense is needed to keep you there with this point system.

Kudos!
    Its a game based in strategy and I tried to build the better that I could to this system we have and look like it worked.
    I didn't get invisible to others (especially for you, with like more or less 10 attacks of yours only in the last day), the arena apparently remained calm during the whole Saturday, only having great activity in the last three hours when I only could maintain my points and was impossible to climb furter.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 05-08-2017 at 01:49 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Working around the current point structure - and maximizing it to your advantage - is definitely part of the strategy.

The arena has been strange the past couple weeks - quiet - which makes sense based on the point system. But you were ahead the whole week - and never let up.

You definitely deserved this one and I was glad to see you take it
    Nicko-0517