Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What new game features would you want the most?

Hey all,

I am really interested to know what new features people would most like to see added to the game?

You never know, maybe the developers are secretly watching and some of them might get added ;-)

Personally, I think some kind of raid-type events would be cool with unique unlocks.

Also, perhaps rare enemies that show up every now and then and provide a special reward / temporary buff if you defeat them.

I'd just like to see the shard issue resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    I'd just like to see the shard issue resolved.
    You mean where they let us combine lower level shards to make higher level ones?

OS
    iOS
    Bug fixes, better shard farming, more content, character balancing for future PvP cause as of right now some of the characters/abilities are broken OP to the point where everyone and their dog is going to run a passive party in PvP and the matches will only be decided upon who is more invincible -> not how hard they hit, nor how creative they are with strategies.

OS
    iOS
    ha! I just added a thread exactly like this yesterday:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-the-dev-team)

I really think it should be a sub-topic so we can post multiple threads in it all related to new ideas. Vote for it in my thread and maybe it will happen! I don't think requests for bug fixes should really be mentioned in this though. This is more for new creative/gameplay ideas and concepts. Bug fixes are a more technical issue and they already have their own sub-topic.

One of my ideas is: I think that we should hear some audio cues when our Eddie character is getting low on health, such as:
    • all the SFX and music starts to sound distant, muffled and echoey (much like the effect you hear when you drag a soul shard over the book of souls)
    • when your Eddie's health gets really low (into the red) you start to hear a heartbeat grow louder and louder (much like the beginning of the song "Powerslave")
    • also, there could be more of a visual cue by vignetting the screen with darkness or red or even spattering some blood on the screen (ala COD or any FPS)

This would be particularly useful is when you are grinding on auto-attack while doing other things, you can hear (or clearly see at a glance) when Eddie is getting near death, and you can intervene and switch to a healthier Eddie, or heal him up. It would also make things more intense and dramatic in general.
    Last edited by OpticSugar; 08-04-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Ability to trade
    Beeboo-9833 Level 98

OS
    iOS
    ability to log in and play...
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    ha! I just added a thread exactly like this yesterday:
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-the-dev-team)

I really think it should be a sub-topic so we can post multiple threads in it all related to new ideas. Vote for it in my thread and maybe it will happen! I don't think requests for bug fixes should really be mentioned in this though. This is more for new creative/gameplay ideas and concepts. Bug fixes are a more technical issue and they already have their own sub-topic.
    I agree. Let's keep the bug fixes to those individual topics. I personally would love to see the ability to combine talismans, shards, etc.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I agree. Let's keep the bug fixes to those individual topics. I personally would love to see the ability to combine talismans, shards, etc.
    yeah... even if the price is steep, like it takes 10 *** talismans to make a one **** talisman... it would be better than selling them for sure!

also, i think the whole talisman interface needs an overhaul - it gives me a headache to use it. When selling talismans, you can't tell which type it is (overwhelming, mystical, etc...). Perhaps they should put a small badge for each type in the icon so you can tell them apart. Also, it should truncate all duplicates to just one icon with a number badge indicating how many you have. Simple things like that would improve it greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    yeah... even if the price is steep, like it takes 10 *** talismans to make a one **** talisman... it would be better than selling them for sure!

also, i think the whole talisman interface needs an overhaul - it gives me a headache to use it. When selling talismans, you can't tell which type it is (overwhelming, mystical, etc...). Perhaps they should put a small badge for each type in the icon so you can tell them apart. Also, it should truncate all duplicates to just one icon with a number badge indicating how many you have. Simple things like that would improve it greatly.
    It did dawn on me a couple of days ago that if you hold down on the Talismans in the sell screen it will tell you what type they are. But yeah, it is not a very practical interface and some kind of sorting options would be great.