Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechamp-4825 View Post
    It did dawn on me a couple of days ago that if you hold down on the Talismans in the sell screen it will tell you what type they are. But yeah, it is not a very practical interface and some kind of sorting options would be great.
    Yeah but it's still a pain to do that when you have 100 talismans in your inventory and they are not sorted in any way on the sell screen.

OS
    Android
    I'd vote for ability to trade with your troopers and ability to combine shards -e.g. 3 1* red shards to make 1 2*; 3 2* star to make 1 3*, etc.

OS
    Android
    I'd love to be able to combine shards... Although the 3 to 1 ratio is super low... even for me :P

It wouldn't be fun... something more like a 10 to 1 or even 20 to 1 sounds better.

OS
    Android
    20 to 1?? There'd be no point putting in the functionality for that, you might as well just farm.

OS
    iOS
    Pro tip:
    Upgrade talismans you want to keep, so when you switch to the sell screen they are easy to sort.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  108.4 KB

OS
    Android
    I upgrade them just to lvl 5... great tip!!!!

Jennie: It's a free game, you can't remove the grind. Also, since it's free, players who pay MUST have some sort of "advantage" against F2P. 3 to 1 would be utopic.

OS
    Android
    Oh I get that Gonzo, but if you make it too hard then people won't use it and it hardly seems worth the Dev team's effort to program it is all I meant.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Oh I get that Gonzo, but if you make it too hard then people won't use it and it hardly seems worth the Dev team's effort to program it is all I meant.
    You have a point. Balance will be hard to reach.

I think another feature they should add is a way for non paying players to earn more ironite. I have purchased ironite but not everyone has the money to spend. As it stands there is a limited number of ironite for non paying players to get (yes I get check in rewards had some ironite as rewards but that is bugged and doesn't give nearly enough)..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    (yes I get check in rewards had some ironite as rewards but that is bugged and doesn't give nearly enough)..
    How are daily login rewards bugged?