Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Many have reported not getting their daily rewards, plus some (like the Sands reward) don't apply into your account at all. There are several posts on bug report threads.

I thought I was crazy a couple days ago with the Sands reward!

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessHammerhead View Post
    I thought I was crazy a couple days ago with the Sands reward!
    Yeah, some people don't even get the pop-up screen showing the rewards and they receive nothing. I always get the screen, but if it's sands of time I never actually get the reward.

OS
    Android
    I would like to see some sort of level rewards system. Like reaching level 50 should be a Legendary Soul or a Rare Soul. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by kryton View Post
    I would like to see some sort of level rewards system. Like reaching level 50 should be a Legendary Soul or a Rare Soul. Just saying
    Yeah, we discussed an "Achievements" system in another thread. It would definitely be a great thing, especially at end-game.

OS
    iOS
    I'd like to see some limited time special ops or special events where characters or other valuable prizes can be earned for completing them.

These would be nice while we wait for PVP.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I'd like to see some limited time special ops or special events where characters or other valuable prizes can be earned for completing them.
    I like this idea!

OS
    iOS
    I'd like the secret levels to unlock at a set time rather than Nx24 hours after you last cleared them.

OS
    Android
    Be able to buy the shards you're missing with gold
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Yeah, some people don't even get the pop-up screen showing the rewards and they receive nothing. I always get the screen, but if it's sands of time I never actually get the reward.
    It happened again! So I can confirm a bug with the login reward not giving sands of time refills like it is supposed to.