Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    Hmmmm, maybe I will retry the Powerpuff Girls Team (with all three CR)
    Oh, yes... you'll need a "Johnny Bravo" Eddie, then!

More seriously now, GCR is a powerfull toon, but she can be taken down easily... sometimes, because she becames a real menace when paired with the right companions, and as soon as I get close to the higher ranks, I see a lot of defenses which have her amongst other best PvP toons. Those defenses are pretty hard to beat.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I don't think so. This char was extreme powerfull some time ago but thats no the case right now. I have no problems facing him and even the team with two GCR.
    We just need to be creative and use chars that sometimes we forget about. This new patch is a good exemple, a cool buff to Assassins, that will make this problem that you guys are talking about a lot easier.

If the game is supposed to be easy wheres the fun? The fun for me lies in facing teams like this one with two GCR and force me to think twice in wich chars I will bring to battle not in a easy brain dead attack strategy of a mono team (becouse all of the defense teams are equally easy to defeat).
    Bingo. Plus GCR is easily beatable with any of the plethora of characters that remove buffs.

OS
    Android
    She alone is not really a problem. Pyro's burns paired with void shield is medicine for her. I didn't want to point out any char for nerfing (as someone said she is now lot less tougher). But draws can also happen with two nomads, two CDs or even two SSDs, atacking each other to eternity.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zdm-1083 View Post
    x3 = old x2
    x2 = old x1
    x1 = x0 ???

Hmm, why?
    When I was looking for a x8 when autoplaying game for Troopers...

Why? :'(

This a so quite boring part that looks like a second full time job because of 50 troopers to do...

Why??

Even more that raises the question of existence of this new x1.
    Is there anyone playing in x1 today???
    Well, it would benefit a friend of mine playing on a 1GB Tablet at 720p because the game run's horribly low on his machine. IMO it's not playable, but he's stubborn on still playing and refusing to buy a new device. For him, it would be "funny" to play at 0x speed, cause he would finally get perfect hits on purpose, not by accident/random/luck.

I admit that currently, when switching from pve autoplay 2x to pvp, i sometimes forget, that 2x speed is still on and yet manage to get perfect hits on first attacks.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    just because you can deal with a char this doesn't mean he is okay...we can imagine a 500k damage dealer who can be countered by a block character and a reviver...so he is perfectly fine and reasonalby strong because we can deal with him/her?
    i have to disagree on this one....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    just because you can deal with a char this doesn't mean he is okay...we can imagine a 500k damage dealer who can be countered by a block character and a reviver...so he is perfectly fine and reasonalby strong because we can deal with him/her?
    i have to disagree on this one....
    I am not saying she is good as she is, far from that, I also consider her a bit OP. But my point is totally missed here

OS
    Android
    For me, GCR is a powerful toon but manageable, what bugs me is the fact that is powermove is not working as intend: there _no_ loss on life when reviving an ally!

@Sparton: sounds logic :]
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Yes, she is buggy, when reviving an Eddie he doesn't get endure.

OS
    Android
    I already pointed some reasons that I don't think that shes OP, imo shes only the best support char you can have in your team in no need to bring a Pharaoh Eddie.
    I can't even imagine a char that does 500k damage, this is totally out of the scenario of this game lol, and well, she hit in most 500k - 496k agains a assassin with low armor hahahah

Its a powerfull char that if you have her you must bring with you depending on your team, like many other chars, including all of her sisters will be after this patch.
    Im just a little tired of all this chats about nerfs and blablabla, imho, we just need to focus and point where a buff is needed and do it so.

The game will always change and the meta to, if you don't adapt to it you will fail and there will be complains about every single char that are most used in the current meta. Everyone knows that I really like Visions, he will be nerfed hard and Im ok with it since the devs said why the nerf is needed. All the meta will be changed and maybe the Viking will start to shine, so there will be complains about the Viking and any other toon that shine with him to and thats why I will try to tune out of this kind of chats.

Cheers

Edit: Like zdm said theres some bugs related to titan shield and when the last week ended the first thing I did was to report devs about her shield (you can confirm with Kaz) and they said that all the shields have attention to bug fixes.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Yes, she is buggy, when reviving an Eddie he doesn't get endure.
    I think that the bug is sometimes visual and sometimes not. Just for science I tried to stole "no buffs" from a revived char from her and the result was a Endure stolen even not showing on that char.