Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Alright, I was going to lurk and not comment. But, here's the thing... EVERYTHING I read complaining about fairness, it shouldn't be fair. It's a game, it should have characters you win that can kick ass. It should need you to use crazy strategy, or set ups. We all whine that a toon is stronger than ours, but, those toons can be beaten. My defense suuuucks, but that's my fault. Not the toons, or the devs, or the game.
    If you are so butt hurt you spent money, so did I, but you knowhat? I spent it poorly, and didn't do what I should have. Regroup, and do better.
    Eskiggalu-8063

I have noticed the following bugs while playing:

When my Corrupt Rescuer Gunner is equipped with Shell Talisman, during the time the shell passive is active, the damage dealt to the Corrupt Rescuer Gunner directly affects his health instead of consuming his Repair passive (Titan Shield) first.

Once the Corrupt Rescuer Gunner got his passive Repair disabled by The Prisoner, it won’t be cast back whether The Prisoner’s Passive Agression misses the Corrupt Rescuer or The Prisoner is killed.

My Newborn of Light Warrior, equipped with strike set, counter attacks my Corrupt Rescuer Gunner after the later casting Resucitate. It removes all beneficiary effects of my Corrupt Rescuer Gunner, mainly his Shields (Repair and Shelll passive) and Endure. The counter can trigger in both case when an allied get revived or not.

A Grim Reaper Eddie attacking with Slash more than once will remove the Void Shield from the defender. Starting from the 2nd attack the void shield will not reflect the attack. If the Grim Reaper Eddie’s Slash attack hit only once, the Void shield remains.

Are they going to be fixed with the mid-May tuning?
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

OS
    Android
    Still experiencing the 3-tap skill bug that causes the game to freeze. Is there a fix in the works for this? This bug has lead to most of my "defeats". :| Just experienced it vs canyptian's VE.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Hey Sparton, for a long time I am bearing with a thought that maybe defensive draws should be rewarded with points (full, or at least half, you would be deciding anyway) to a defending team. Reason is simple: attacker didn't win and doesn't get points, also didn't lose so no points are lost, but defense did what it is supposed to do, it held the attack even though it didn't win. Keep up the good work \m/
    I like this pretty much. It's a very good idea. I hope to see it soon!!!
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    iOS
    Tritium, that was a result of a new 3-tap talisman setup I'm using. Helps with defense.

😜

Sorry about that.
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    I really don't care about the tweaking to toons. My only OP toon(Sentinel Harpy) will be nerfed but it's fine.
    What i really want is bug fixes and i hope the new update will bring a lot, sometimes you have to laugh with those bugs.
    Today while attacking a top 50 player(i don't recall his/her name) i managed to have all my toons alive with full health and immune on them and the opponent was left with VE and Gimp both with very low health.
    While i was ready to celebrate my victory AI had a different opinion. VE used his fury skill and all my toons got stunned for 2 rounds, their buffs dissapeared and they also got 3 marks on them, Gimp attacked and then after loosing my turn the stunned VE used fury skill again!! I lost the battle but i surely laughed a lot.
    I know things like that don't happen often but it's always that ultra bugged Gimp in the team that causes the mess, at least before he was just OP.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Gotta love the SSD with the strike talismans.

Sparton, are they working as intended?
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    Gotta love the SSD with the strike talismans.

Sparton, are they working as intended?
    Strike talis procs 10% more than they should, It will be fixed in the next patch :P

OS
    iOS
    What I mean by working as intended is that when on offense and you attack the SSD first and he retaliates, if the rest of your team is taunted by the SSD you basically lose control on that round as the rest of your team now attacks on auto (immediately executing the taunt).

Shouldn't the taunt affect next round not the current round?

That make sense?
    Canyptian-2758

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanyptianFit View Post
    What I mean by working as intended is that when on offense and you attack the SSD first and he retaliates, if the rest of your team is taunted by the SSD you basically lose control on that round as the rest of your team now attacks on auto (immediately executing the taunt).

Shouldn't the taunt affect next round not the current round?

That make sense?
    That happened to me, when I attack with my first char the SSD counter and taunted all my team then I loose control and they all attack on auto.
    I don't know if is that your talking but thats what happened to me lol