Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    No fix for AoF. Just had another match with EZZ where AoF granted 2 extra turns??? Visions,Prisoner,AoF,Nomad
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    "Justice for all" they say...finally assassin class for too! Looking forward to try my purple killers in arena! Thanks Sparton and Kaz!

OS
    iOS
    It is nice to see characters getting attention that are rather in the background at the moment and there certainly are some on the list I absolutely did not epect to see there, Burning Mummy Dog and Desert Rider for example!

Just some thoughts, going top to button here,but taking Skill changes for characters highr up the list into account:

- slot change for the Bomber Boy is much appreciated; not so sure about AoS, but two set boni are an arguement in favor of that

- is there a reason why the offensive stats of the Assassin BB are increased while the warrior ones stay the same? Is the assassin one intended to do more damage? (In this regard: you could have a look at the New Born of the Light, the Assassin one has lower defensive as well as offensive stats than its Warrior counterpart - except for Magic which is useless)

- not sure what to think about buffs to Furious Charge and Magic Charge. The abilities are pretty strong already and can be devastating in the right team, yet the characters who have them do all deserve a buff. Being not a huge fan of more rng I would prefer extending its duration, but we'll see how it will go. Nice to see the Pharao Dog buffed as well

- No idea how to judge the changes to the Rescuers and Droids. While I have all of those on the list I never felt the urge to level them, but that might be exactly the problem - although I considered it for the Warrior one who seems interesting. Could you go into detail what "Heals up to 3 random allies" means, that is, how high the chances for healing 1/2/3 are? (By the way, it would be great to know that for the most recent Endure change of Assassin Rocket Dog as well - which didn't make it into its Skill descreption at all, I read that people are seeing it as a bug...)

- Golden Son's trigger chance was long overdue, given that it is heal reduce and not block heal I wouldn't even mind going to 100%

- more Skill Shards required for Viking Eddie, yay...

- Magus CR's freeze still seems waay to strong, not convinced the change is enough

- suprised Thieve gets a buff, but it certainly gives the Troll more usefulnes in different teams. However, I would much prefer a fix of the Fervor charge bug that is somehow existing for an insanely long time and seems to be overlooked?

- buffs for the Owl Cultists are pretty interesting, making it the only 2* star with a Passive, unless I am overlooking something [edit: yep, overlooked the Harpies...]

- buffs for the Demons will make farming GoD more time intensive I guess (especially the Power Cost causing the sentinel ones to cast their shields more often )

- A clarification: "Take: Now has a 35% Chance to steal up to 3 benefitial effects from all enemies [per enemy!]", right? 3 buffs total wouln't match the addition in your brackets. As I interpret it the chances for Take are calculated per buff, correct? So an enemy toon with 4 buffs has a 35% chance of buff A being removed, 35% of buff B being removed and 35% of buff c being removed? And there is a 35% chance of buff D (and so on) being removed if the total isn't 3 yet?

- Unexpected buff of Navigator Eddie, but I'll take it. You could consider applying the not-removing-effects logic to the Desert Warrior, where it contrary to e.g. the Gunner BB doesn't say anything about consuming the effects

- Finally the long awaited Immunity fixes! If they are now blocking the Prisoner's passive as intended PvP can start again

- not suprised about the Harpy change, glad I didn't Shard her, but she had it coming

Sooo, last but not least, the issue that might be the most important one and I am really highly suprised about not being addressed properly:

- Strike Talismans

I will give my opnions about them in a more detailed post since I am afraid not many people made it until here and I think it is the most pressing issue that has to be discussed. Yes, as it turns out they are still bugged and that is corrected. But that will basically change nothing about them and they remain by far the most powerful Talismans in the game. By a wide margin. Since they have to be changed sooner or later (yes, I am absolutely convinced about that unless you want a complete change in the meta of the game) you have to that sooner rather than later. If they are touched after people have spent 10-15000 coins for them - I know I will if there is a guarantee they'll remain the same-, there will be a huge outcry and rightfully so.

(If anybody has ideas how to make this post more readable I am open to suggestions )
    Last edited by Nine; 05-09-2017 at 03:29 PM.
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    the list of fixes look good!
    i only hope it does not break something already working

i am still waiting for a fix in the warrior AoF passive ability (extra turn for the first kill) which not always works.. usually works fine with a single targeted attack but it does not work when you get a kill with an aoe

also, there is a tiny little bug in the vs screen in toys of death (battlefield), the picture of assassin possessed mine is wrong
    Last edited by IronSentinel; 05-09-2017 at 06:56 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    No fix for AoF. Just had another match with EZZ where AoF granted 2 extra turns??? Visions,Prisoner,AoF,Nomad
    Sorry about that. 😕

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Sorry about that. 😕
    Lol,no worries!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IronSentinel View Post
    the list of fixes look good!
    i only hope it does not break something already working

i am still waiting for a fix in the warrior AoP passive ability (extra turn for the first kill) which not always works.. usually works fine with a single targeted attack but it does not work when you get a kill with an aoe

also, there is a tiny little bug in the vs screen in toys of death (battlefield), the picture of assassin possessed mine is wrong
    U mean AoF? If so AoE attack needs to be targeting killed toon
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Am only really looking forward to Artillery Dog being fixed, that one was well overdue.
    Honestly, at this point, I'll probably even forget to use my HH once the fix is live. After becoming used to playing without it for so long, I practically forgot that I even had him...
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    She is - they call her a warrior in the notes, but if you look at the Class she's a Sentinel
    You are right Nicko, thanks. Was reading on my phone and could barely see
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android

Looks great on paper, questions...

1. Warrior ABB - Slot change is a welcome one, will there be a further review to balance his base magic stat so that he is more in line with other true damage chars?

2. Assassin SSD - So glad to see a slight change for him and his blood brother. Will you guys ever consider putting his useless high attack stat to good use by allocating it to his DEF and MR stats?

3. Soldier Ed - Would have liked to see a change to his 'Endure' skill as it is quite expensive for immunity and endure for only one char. Any plans to make that skill work for all chars or to work more similar to Artillery Dogs 'Entrench' skill (up to two allies)?

4. The Resistance and Resilience talisman changes are also welcome but are also not available at the moment, will these be added to the Arena store or will they be added to secret locations and will the Resistance still be 3-set or will they change to 2-set as they will be more similar to what Resilience talismans originally were?

5. When can we expect these changes?
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619