Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    That's my experience too Homemlivre. The endure doesn't always show when revived, but does show next round.

Need to be careful if you are thinking you can get a kill when really you can't.

OS
    Android
    In my tests my Eddie did not get endure and he was killed. But as mentioned, sometimes he gets endure sometimes he doesn't.

OS
    Android
    Hope that devs have the time to fix this and try to update it to in this next patch.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Hope that devs have the time to fix this and try to update it to in this next patch.
    +1 hope so as well

OS
    iOS
    At this point I'd take what they have if it addresses the point system and not worry about fixes other than what's listed. They need to get this update out ASAP

All of these fixes are for naught if you're rewarded in PvP for sitting on your arse and penalized for playing...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Kaz just mentioned to me as I'm writing this that you posted your full thoughts in here, though, so I'll give that a read later today at the very least.
    Do you have any thoughts on what I argued in post #45? If you can refute my worries I'd gladly take it, but I really think this will become a pressing issue. As it is I'd interpret the lack of a comment in a way that you are not fully agreeing with the points I made

In regards to the Magus CR:

Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker
    Me too. 2 turns freeze is too much. Especially when she is paired with a Bomber Boy. Should be 7 or 8 powercost if it is to remain as freeze for 2 turns.
    It should also be noted that, while most balancing concerns are aimed towards PvP nowadays, the character makes an absolute joke out of all PvE levels that don't have a Hellhound, Rocket Dog or Boss in them. Give him an accuracy buff and you can beat GoD Madness with a team otherwise full of level 1 toons.

To close with a bug: Shaman Eddie's fury is not wokring properly and applies all 3 posibilities at the same times to enemies, sometimes mulitiple times. Played GoD with him and all 4 enemies in the last wave got 6 marks each with one or two of the debuffs on top. Magus CoD even got 9 marks...

Edit: almost forgot: sorry for the entrench falsity. Maybe I checked it in the German version, but I could have sworn it wasn't there. Could you never the less elaborate on the chances of one or two allies getting the buffs?
    Last edited by Nine; 05-11-2017 at 05:32 PM.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    I don't know if is a known issue, but currently it' impossible to sell things (evo runes, shards and so on) if the amount of item to sell is more than 200.
    The application displays an error and you can only exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    At this point I'd take what they have if it addresses the point system and not worry about fixes other than what's listed. They need to get this update out ASAP

All of these fixes are for naught if you're rewarded in PvP for sitting on your arse and penalized for playing...
    Don't you worry, there's key fixes to the matchmaking and point systems in the next patch, in conjunction with some solid motivation to earn a lot of Iron Coins.

Those of you with massive war chests of Iron Coins will also have a special one-time offer to get, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Do you have any thoughts on what I argued in post #45? If you can refute my worries I'd gladly take it, but I really think this will become a pressing issue. As it is I'd interpret the lack of a comment in a way that you are not fully agreeing with the points I made
    I've been kinda mulling over how to respond, because while I think we can all agree that the Strike Talismans are really powerful (perhaps disproportionately so with less availability of the other Brave New World talismans it was designed alongside), you really pass over a lot of key things that solidly counter them, and I want the player base as a community to find out and solve these problems for themselves instead of us as developers giving you all the ideas.

Ironically, a lot of the same things that counter the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer counter characters wielding Strike Talismans, so if the meta includes a lot of those things, then counters to those are even more important to have, and will help make short work of teams that use both... but even then, there are even more things that stop Strike users in their tracks on top of the counters it shares with handling a Rescuer's Titan Shield. You said yourself you feel it's better to go second to stop them, but I encourage you to look at the characters in the game and I think you'll find quite a few with basic skills that can help...

(Or be that guy with an Alliance General with Strike Talismans. I did not expect to have basically no power the entire fight, so even though I won, that really made me think, and I imagine that dude works just as well on offense as he was on defense.)

In regards to the Magus CR:

It should also be noted that, while most balancing concerns are aimed towards PvP nowadays, the character makes an absolute joke out of all PvE levels that don't have a Hellhound, Rocket Dog or Boss in them. Give him an accuracy buff and you can beat GoD Madness with a team otherwise full of level 1 toons.
    Yeeeeeah... the original campaign definitely wasn't designed with the kinds of stuff we ended up adding in mind. Thankfully, for most end game players the campaign is purely a matter of grinding, but it's something that'll be accounted for more in future features.

To close with a bug: Shaman Eddie's fury is not wokring properly and applies all 3 posibilities at the same times to enemies, sometimes mulitiple times. Played GoD with him and all 4 enemies in the last wave got 6 marks each with one or two of the debuffs on top. Magus CoD even got 9 marks...
    An unfortunate knock-on to fixing the issues with Immunity stopping the status effects from being applied that we didn't catch until after it went live, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    I don't know if is a known issue, but currently it' impossible to sell things (evo runes, shards and so on) if the amount of item to sell is more than 200.
    The application displays an error and you can only exit.
    Hm... we've seen quite a few reports of being unable to sell things, but no indication about problems based on quantity. I'll pass along that additional info to our QA to see if that helps them isolate the issue. Thanks for the info.

OS
    iOS

What would be considered a "massive war chest" of iron coins?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Don't you worry, there's key fixes to the matchmaking and point systems in the next patch, in conjunction with some solid motivation to earn a lot of Iron Coins.

Those of you with massive war chests of Iron Coins will also have a special one-time offer to get, too.

I've been kinda mulling over how to respond, because while I think we can all agree that the Strike Talismans are really powerful (perhaps disproportionately so with less availability of the other Brave New World talismans it was designed alongside), you really pass over a lot of key things that solidly counter them, and I want the player base as a community to find out and solve these problems for themselves instead of us as developers giving you all the ideas.

Ironically, a lot of the same things that counter the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer counter characters wielding Strike Talismans, so if the meta includes a lot of those things, then counters to those are even more important to have, and will help make short work of teams that use both... but even then, there are even more things that stop Strike users in their tracks on top of the counters it shares with handling a Rescuer's Titan Shield. You said yourself you feel it's better to go second to stop them, but I encourage you to look at the characters in the game and I think you'll find quite a few with basic skills that can help...

(Or be that guy with an Alliance General with Strike Talismans. I did not expect to have basically no power the entire fight, so even though I won, that really made me think, and I imagine that dude works just as well on offense as he was on defense.)

Yeeeeeah... the original campaign definitely wasn't designed with the kinds of stuff we ended up adding in mind. Thankfully, for most end game players the campaign is purely a matter of grinding, but it's something that'll be accounted for more in future features.

An unfortunate knock-on to fixing the issues with Immunity stopping the status effects from being applied that we didn't catch until after it went live, sadly.

Hm... we've seen quite a few reports of being unable to sell things, but no indication about problems based on quantity. I'll pass along that additional info to our QA to see if that helps them isolate the issue. Thanks for the info.
    What would be considered a "massive war chest of iron coins"?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    just because you can deal with a char this doesn't mean he is okay...we can imagine a 500k damage dealer who can be countered by a block character and a reviver...so he is perfectly fine and reasonalby strong because we can deal with him/her?
    i have to disagree on this one....
    While your example is somewhat extreme haha, I do agree. I still believe GCR's power skill should be a bit more expensive, to the tune of costing 7 power. Nomad's skill is the same price, but isn't quite as useful ─ especially if not sharded up (GCR benefits from requiring no skill shards for hers). At this rate, I'm just glad GCR doesn't have a revive similar to Pharaoh Eddie's (full party revive), as I figure people would still find a way to defend her not being changed if that were the case. At least in Pharaoh's case, the only thing he has going for him is that team revive. And even then, he doesn't have titan shields to protect him and doesn't grant endure to the whole team. I feel bad for newer players who have to go up against GCRs without nearly as many of the counters that only veteran players have been able to amass. I imagine she would be quite the hurdle for them.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie