Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Great to see more cool adjusts and characters reviews...
    I have always have thought that Assassin class needs a serious review.
    They was planned as Glass cannon class but the damage, skills, HP, MR, Marks and Talismans are not helping the class so well in game.
    I'm glad to see a revamp on the Resistance and Resilience Talismans, but they're still short on attack buff because of DEF and MR scaling on the class which has the lower stats on these.
    Marks are an very interesting option but chars who cast them are not so interesting and the Eddie who can take advantage for them, has the lowest HP, def and Mr for an Eddie (Rainmaker) and I think that a higher ATK and Magic is not compensating that disadvantage...
    Skills on Assassins are injured too, for example, a Corrupt Harpy needs like 7 Skillshards to maximize her basic to +50%, and a Green Harpy needs just 4 for an incredible +75%...

You are in the right way with the buffing way instead of the nerf one, your attention to players suggestions is also admirable, thanks for your efforts.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Some nice changes / improvements all around, I'm looking forward for this one, as I'd like to train some other toons for the Arena, and I am thinking now of the Warrior & Assassin Soulless demons, which will get an extra turn after their special moves... there will be something!

And now maybe the Viking will be more valuable as I'm starting to believe that the skill shards invested in him lately, will be worthy.

Also, since there are some changing in slot colours, even if this isn't the right place, may I suggest a look at the Desert Golem's slots for a future change? I believe that a change from the 3 yellow slots to a 2 yellow ones will make him worthy in the Arena. Thx.

On a side note, since there are some changes for the Resistance / Resilence talismans, will they return in the game? I have currently 2 Resistance (out of 3) and 1 Resilence (out of 2)...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Very happy seeing the buffs for the two Pharaoh dogs. Always will love em even if I had like 9 of them.
    And good to see that Talisman slot change for the Warrior Bomber Boy. Will certainly make it easier to balance out his ATK and MAGIC. I've been thinking of testing how I can balance those out, but I'll wait until the update's out. I'm sure the slot change for the AoS will also help it out.
    Also good news about the Resilience and Resistance Talismans! Finally they'll leave the Assassin Talisman's shadow.

I get why the bat wing animation is getting fixed, but I found it strangely adorable. Reminds me of Archeops' hilarious idle animation in the newer Pokemon games.

Sparton, I have a few questions:
    - Will Resilience and Resistance Talismans still have the 2 and 3 set bonus respectively?
    - I wasn't around when you changed up the Daily Rewards. Why did the team decide to grant specifically the Gunner Undead Allied Soldier to players?

EDIT: This one already got answered.
    - A while back the effects of the old Explosive Talismans were reworked. Are there any plans to rework their blue counterpart the Cyclone Talismans?
    Last edited by Kardas; 05-09-2017 at 04:56 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Nice minor tunnings on VE, Warrior ABB and Magus CR. Also good to see adjusting on PDK and Extra Turns on him, Warrior Child and Demons. Wish that yellow slot on AoS came few months ago but oh well. Way to go \m/
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 05-09-2017 at 12:21 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Nice tuning to Viking and very glad to see the immunity passive being fixed for my Artillery Dog :-) can't wait for this and of course for Soul Fragments Eddie 🤘🏻
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Am only really looking forward to Artillery Dog being fixed, that one was well overdue. Lots of other bumf for stuff I don't have. Surprised that sentinel harpy isn't being adjusted yet.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    The update seems ok, doesn't really affect a chat I use but more balance makes better gameplay so I guess "I can't wait for this update"

But no love for shaman? As an Eddie he's really cool, has a unique pose, a cool fury, a cool look... but he his dmg... its questionable... I feel like they could've done a thing or two for shaman to be usable.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    - A while back the effects of the old Explosive Talismans were reworked. Are there any plans to rework their blue counterpart the Cyclone Talismans?
    Hey Kardas, the Cyclone rework was made at the same time as the Explosive. Now it has 35% chance to grant a Cyclone Shield to all allies on perfect attacks. Reducing and reflecting part of the magic damage as true with 35% chance to Silence.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Am only really looking forward to Artillery Dog being fixed, that one was well overdue. Lots of other bumf for stuff I don't have. Surprised that sentinel harpy isn't being adjusted yet.
    She is - they call her a warrior in the notes, but if you look at the Class she's a Sentinel
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Hey Kardas, the Cyclone rework was made at the same time as the Explosive. Now it has 35% chance to grant a Cyclone Shield to all allies on perfect attacks. Reducing and reflecting part of the magic damage as true with 35% chance to Silence.
    Yes, and they work as they're supposed to. I tried a set on my PDK.

I'm really looking forward to this update. Am I the only one, who's happy about the changes for Corrupt Owl Cultist? I have him such a long time on level 100 and thought so much about what I could do with him. The wait is over. The changes for the assassins undead rescuer and desert rider sound very good, too. Maybe you could do something for the Assassin Wicker Golem, too, as he hits pretty weak.
    I'm not quite sure about the change of the talisman spot on AOS. For the moment I'm happy with my three assassin, two green and one blue talisman setup.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily