Talisman inconsistency

This is a subject that's REALLY upsetting me.

Strategy is what more excites me in a game, and the though of building a team with determined characters and builds (Talisman setup for the specific character) and having a playstyle for it is awesome.

But when I'm trying to build it I get hit by: "damn, I can't use this kind of Talisman because it doesn't have the best stats in when maxed.." "this bonus is not worth it..."

I really was trying to push Magic x HP but all bonus that rely on 1% of hp seems to only get 1 stat point. Come on D:
    And btw since overwhelming/fierce Talismans get more stats, Magus are being marginalized.

So, I would be pleased if these stuff were considered and taken care ASAP.

What do you guys think?

OS
    Android
    I think there are far more serious concerns right now. Like people not able to access the game or even loosing their accounts. You don't need a full team with maxed talismans to finish the game, not even to unlock the secret location in Underworld Madness.

I say they got their priorities right. First game breaking issues, then minor bugs.

Taken care of in which way? There are plenty of talismans that fit your needs (it seems from your post). I agree with Gonzo. The system isn't broken. People can CHOOSE which talismans go to which character. So... if your Magic x HP build doesn't work for your character just put different talismans on that character. Maybe I'm not getting the "broken -needs to be fixed" aspect of your post, but from what I see, nothing is broken to begin with. And, of course, as Gonzo said, there are far more serious issues plaguing the game right now.

It does seem odd - the stat distribution.

5* Level 34 Guardian Talisman (Firece) - 1472 HP, 616 ATK, 147 MR, 2 Set ATKxDEF - Bonus is a stat boost, so higher stats to be expected.
    5* Level 34 Explosive Talisman (Safeguard) - 982 HP, 371 ATK, 98 MR, 3 set Explosive Shield - OK. Lower stats because of added shield skill. Requires 3, which means a large loss of stats.
    5* Level 34 Burning Talisman (Fierce) - 1472 HP, 616 ATK, 147 DEF, 2 Set Burn Augment - Now wait - same stats as the Guardian, adds a passive augment for with only 2 Talisman requirement.

So why is the Explosive so much weaker than the Guardian or Burning? Explosive Shield is good, but not 2000 HP and 1000 ATK better. Plus it's not a passive shield - you need to activate it using 6 Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    It does seem odd - the stat distribution.

5* Level 34 Guardian Talisman (Firece) - 1472 HP, 616 ATK, 147 MR, 2 Set ATKxDEF - Bonus is a stat boost, so higher stats to be expected.
    5* Level 34 Explosive Talisman (Safeguard) - 982 HP, 371 ATK, 98 MR, 3 set Explosive Shield - OK. Lower stats because of added shield skill. Requires 3, which means a large loss of stats.
    5* Level 34 Burning Talisman (Fierce) - 1472 HP, 616 ATK, 147 DEF, 2 Set Burn Augment - Now wait - same stats as the Guardian, adds a passive augment for with only 2 Talisman requirement.

So why is the Explosive so much weaker than the Guardian or Burning? Explosive Shield is good, but not 2000 HP and 1000 ATK better. Plus it's not a passive shield - you need to activate it using 6 Power.
    Find the Fierce version of Explosive Talisman and you will get the same stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Find the Fierce version of Explosive Talisman and you will get the same stats.
    Indeed. Odd. Thanks!

Though that raises a different question -

Why is the Safeguard one so much weaker? 590 less HP, 245 less ATK, and 98 MR vs 147 DEF.
    Last edited by Trystangst; 08-16-2016 at 03:45 PM.

Probably it's a bug, if the devs are playing the game should know and correct it in the upcoming rift patch.
    There is no reason in the world for the talismans to be like this.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).