Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Sentinel Harpy, worth it invest my skill shards?

I have 5 skill shards available, my question is if worth it invest my skill shards in the sentinel harpy o do you recommend another toons like , magic CR, CG, the nomad or HH.

sorry if the grammar itīs not ok
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    I have 5 skill shards available, my question is if worth it invest my skill shards in the sentinel harpy o do you recommend another toons like , magic CR, CG, the nomad or HH.

sorry if the grammar itīs not ok
    They are all strong characters especially the Nomad and the Magus CR. I have a fully sharded Magus CR (don't have a Nomad) and an fully sharded green Harpy.

The thing is: The Harpy is immune against a lot of things and is very cheap to fully shard - if she is maxed out she hits like a truck with true damage.

I love my Magus CR for the freeze and the stealing of buffs. I also love my green Harpy very much and she is basically set in my team (so is the CR).

It's a difficult one as Nomad, Magus CR and green Harpy are beasts when maxed. They are all worth it and it really comes down to your strategy or if your focus is on PvE or PvP.

The Harpy in PvP with strike talismans is a very very dangerous beast. Even if you go 2nd and she kicks in once or twice your enemy suffers a great deal.

I just realized that I might not have been a great help here ... sorry ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    They are all strong characters especially the Nomad and the Magus CR. I have a fully sharded Magus CR (don't have a Nomad) and an fully sharded green Harpy.

The thing is: The Harpy is immune against a lot of things and is very cheap to fully shard - if she is maxed out she hits like a truck with true damage.

I love my Magus CR for the freeze and the stealing of buffs. I also love my green Harpy very much and she is basically set in my team (so is the CR).

It's a difficult one as Nomad, Magus CR and green Harpy are beasts when maxed. They are all worth it and it really comes down to your strategy or if your focus is on PvE or PvP.

The Harpy in PvP with strike talismans is a very very dangerous beast. Even if you go 2nd and she kicks in once or twice your enemy suffers a great deal.

I just realized that I might not have been a great help here ... sorry ...
    yeah ,I've suffered the harpy strike back, but the attack and magic scaling will change in the next tunning, thus I'm with the doubt...
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    I'd hold off on sharding her until after the May update. No telling just how much she'll be affected by the tuning until after the update goes live.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Agree with recommendation to wait.

Sentinel Harpy is on the Nerf block as it hits more than intended.

Best to wait it out if you are serious about the Harpy.

OS
    iOS
    I maxed the skills on mine a couple of days before the tuning notes hit the forum. I wish I had waited.

Until then, she hits like a freight train!

OS
    Android
    I hope it will be just a minor fix but I fear it won't.
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    finally I invested the skill shards in the magic CR, it's a good toons for PvP, the 100% chance to steal positive effects is very useful
    yojo-5182

What's a good build for her, I've been seeing her on defense a lot lately and she's been hitting like a tank. I've got thief Onslaught and health Mystical on her right now.

OS
    Android
    Sure others will say same thing but onslaught and mystical talismans are terrible. Personally I use Will invisibility talismans and ward blind talismans for her.