Thread: Bored

OS
    iOS

Bored

Still love the game, still will use my troopers everyday, so no worries.. but I can't do anything without spending money at this point, and I've spent enough the last year. I'm out for awhile unless I'm lurking. Cheers all, especially Homem, and, good luck.
    Eskiggalu
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Need to say that Im with you, Im kind of bored to. After achieving my goal the game looses his spark, but try to find a new objective, thats what Im trying to do.
    New patch is will possibly bring BNW and some new content, the meta will change, some chars will be tuned.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Need to say that Im with you, Im kind of bored to. After achieving my goal the game looses his spark, but try to find a new objective, thats what Im trying to do.
    New patch is will possibly bring BNW and some new content, the meta will change, some chars will be tuned.
    Mine is a long plan, and I'm not patient. I have a good plan, I think, but it's gonna take a couple of months to build it.

I poorly used skill shards in the beginning, and wasted a bunch.

New plan is to build all the toons I think are viable, so I have more options to rotate them, even on defense.

I can imagine you feel plateaued lol. But, also, satisfied.

As for BNW, that's what I need right now. I'm not buying the power pack this time, and I need red and greens powered up to 5's. That will help me execute my plan to global domination😂😂
    Last edited by Monte47; 05-10-2017 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Added content.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Mine is a long plan, and I'm not patient. I have a good plan, I think, but it's gonna take a couple of months to build it.

I poorly used skill shards in the beginning, and wasted a bunch.

New plan is to build all the toons I think are viable, so I have more options to rotate them, even on defense.

I can imagine you feel plateaued lol. But, also, satisfied.

As for BNW, that's what I need right now. I'm not buying the power pack this time, and I need red and greens powered up to 5's. That will help me execute my plan to global domination😂😂
    hahahahahaha

Try to farma Game of Death on Madness, that will help you get some stuff :P

OS
    iOS
    I'm losing my mind playing the same 4 levels over and over again! Lord of light was fun but how many times can you bash the same enemies before it becomes just no fun. They should have just left the Halloween mini board in the game at least it's extra content. I don't know how much longer I can do the same thing. They keep NERFING and buffing toons like I think it's the 5th time they buff the PDK and he's still under powered. I don't know , I couldn't wait to play the game every night after work now it's a chore. I'm so sad. I want to love my game again.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    I'm losing my mind playing the same 4 levels over and over again! Lord of light was fun but how many times can you bash the same enemies before it becomes just no fun. They should have just left the Halloween mini board in the game at least it's extra content. I don't know how much longer I can do the same thing. They keep NERFING and buffing toons like I think it's the 5th time they buff the PDK and he's still under powered. I don't know , I couldn't wait to play the game every night after work now it's a chore. I'm so sad. I want to love my game again.
    I'd go bonkers if my Trooper playing wasn't scripted. New toons - new talismans - etc keep things interesting when released - but that fades - so agree with what you've said.

But - how long will it take the die hards to kill Night City? Four days? Then we're back to the same place...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I'd go bonkers if my Trooper playing wasn't scripted. New toons - new talismans - etc keep things interesting when released - but that fades - so agree with what you've said.

But - how long will it take the die hards to kill Night City? Four days? Then we're back to the same place...
    More events like the Sparton 300 would be nice!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

This is what people need to realize, once you've beaten the game any new content released will only satiate you for a certain time. Then we go back to complaining for more new content.

I think it would help to introduce more communication and team playing somehow along with that new content. Playing alongside friends and familiar faces can extend the life of games that you have beaten.

OS
    Android
    Maybe a survival mode, and that in this the difficulty and the rewards increase as the different waves are eliminated. It would be interesting.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

That's what i'm worried about. look how much ranting did we have before LOL and now it's just some too expensive feature no one has time to play alongside 50 troopers and arena unless you are really desperate for evo shards.

Then the ranting shifted for sacrifice to be released. now that everyone sacrificed their dupes it has become boring and nobody mentions it anymore.

Once BNW gets released we will explore it,get all the sets possible and then? it will just become another boring dungeon.

Sadly the pace at which NF releases new features can not keep up even with the casual player. plus the unrewarding soul system only adds to the demotivation of players.

so unless they come up with some randomly generated endless dungeon mode or something creative we will see people leave in masses...