Need advice concerning eddies

I have a sh*t ton of skill shards lying around, and I'm looking to put them on an eddie. So in your eyes, what is the best eddie for the arena? Who is the most viable on attacking and who is on defense?
    ~Floki
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    Before I can begin to offer some advice: what Eddies do you currently have, and are any of them already partially sharded?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Before I can begin to offer some advice: what Eddies do you currently have, and are any of them already partially sharded?
    None sharded, and pretty much every eddie except for viking, VE, samurai, and aces high
    "Undercover of the veil of your disguise
    The men that fear you are the ones that you despise
    No one's certain what you future will behold
    You're a legend you own story will be told"

floki-4148

OS
    Android
    VE, and mummy are ok unsharded.
    I use samurai and pharaoh on offense, but i think cyborf could be good. At least he is awesome in pve.
    As for defense the most common eddie is visions, mummy and grim reaper. And visions and mummy are ok unsharded anyways.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    I don't have a Cyborg - but he'd be my pick. Very well rounded - retriggers - steals energy - steals buffs - and ranges from solid to crazy damage.

He can be squishy though - so in the arena I'd use him with a more defensive build.

Pharaoh and GRE are also solid choices. Pharaoh for his revive - and GRE cause he's a damage machine
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Pharaoh is best on offense even unsharded but really boring. Cyborg is really good and a lot of fun but his buff stealing is really bugged, cant depend on it.

For defense visions rules the roost right now but is getting nerfed, sharding him seems pointless anyway. Grim reaper is good if you can put other heavy damagers and an aof next to him. If you get lucky theyll wipe out a whole team in one turn.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    None sharded, and pretty much every eddie except for viking, VE, samurai, and aces high
    I agree with what some of the others have said. I've got my Cyborg fully sharded and he's incredible for PVP, you just need to find creative ways to keep him alive long enough to do some damage (Troll and GCR work well here). GRE is also great for PVP, especially with the heavy red meta. He almost requires using shell talismans though, otherwise he can be taken down in 2 hits by strong toons.

Those two are the only ones I'd suggest sharding for PVP with what you currently have. I'd prioritize Cyborg over GRE. Also, Rainmaker comes in at 3rd place, but his shard requirement is insane.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by floki View Post
    I have a sh*t ton of skill shards lying around, and I'm looking to put them on an eddie. So in your eyes, what is the best eddie for the arena? Who is the most viable on attacking and who is on defense?
    ~Floki
    for attack i use run to the hills eddie