Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    This reminded me of a question brought up before, Why does the game not work on Bluestacks anymore? It used to, someone suggested it was due to Bluestacks but there have been no updates to Bluestacks AFIK in a long time and i was using an old version downloaded last year.I would be grateful if it would work on Bluestacks as i dont like playing on the tablet for too long as it gets hot
    That's actually a good question - I don't think we did anything intentionally to kill Bluestacks functionality. I can ask about it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    Second question is, [...] Are there any plans to make the game available to the Windows Store? and windows based tablets? (I've only seen it advertised for iOS & Android)
    I Dont know many people with Windows phones personally but I'm sure there is a market waitng to be tapped I'll take 5% of sales as a finders fee
    We've seen windows Phone much requested (more than we anticipated). Right now our focus is making sure the game thrives on iOS and Android, with a rich feature set and strong playerbase - once we're there, who knows what the next step will be?

Cheers,
    Matt

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    That's actually a good question - I don't think we did anything intentionally to kill Bluestacks functionality. I can ask about it.
    That would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_LOTB View Post
    We've seen windows Phone much requested (more than we anticipated). Right now our focus is making sure the game thrives on iOS and Android, with a rich feature set and strong playerbase - once we're there, who knows what the next step will be?

Cheers,
    Matt
    Understood, cheers for the response.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for joining us here on the forum Matt and sharing. I hope yours and Kaijesters respective injuries heal soon and 100%.

"running marathons for fun"...perhaps future content for the game could be a new world titled after "the loneliness of the long distance runner" song from somewhere in time album
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

LOTB Producer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    "running marathons for fun"...perhaps future content for the game could be a new world titled after "the loneliness of the long distance runner" song from somewhere in time album
    At the very least, that song has definitely gone on my running playlist

-M

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by lantran View Post
    Nice to meet you you Matt!, welcome

...lol
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

Is this another Nekro fake account? lol