GMAC does it again!

With the intensity of a RTTH Fury, this guy goes at it like a maniac for hours and never lets up. Congrats!

While 2 and 3 were familiar top guns Carlos and Fallen Angel, it was good to see some new names like Kamuz and IvanBig in the running as well.

Hopefully this week will bring a change in the point system - as well as a lot of bug fixes - that will remove the incentive not to play. The names that rise fast early in the week tend to fall just as fast in the current environment - leaving Saturday the only real relevant day to compete.

Before I post my numbers- since this thread has kind of a "water cooler" effect - i'd like to hear peoples experiences on defense. I brought it up briefly in the update thread. I'm finding my defense is having a tough time getting even close to the 30% mark I used to have - possibly due to a number of reasons.

One may be my play style. The past few weeks i've attacked only players above me throughout the week. They tend to be experienced - and that experience brings the ability to break a defense when revenging. I still get Holds on top players - but overall - no matter what combination I try - I finish by weeks end around 20% with this playing style the last two weeks.

Once the point system is adjusted (I won't call it "fixed" until we try it ) and I'm back to clearing lists we'll see if this Hold percentage rises. But Strike talismans, Newborns of Light, and 4* toons with 75% 2 round freeze rates - all give the advantage to the human player.

Perhaps it's just me. I'm willing to admit that - though others i've communicated with in private feel their rates have fallen as well. Ravy and HomemLivre weighed in and feel 25-30% is very doable with some creativity. So additional perspectives will be interesting to see.

Defense Hold rates of 30% still routinely doable? Is 20% the new 30%? Post your thoughts!

As far as numbers - I was a little more active Saturday. Rested on my laurels the last six minutes and IvanBig came within 3 points of me - seemed like he made over 60 points in those six minutes! Moral of the story - no rest till reset

Number of attacks: 249

Number of times attacked: 200

Thanks everyone for posting!