Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

PvP Week 14 - Statistics and Discussion

GMAC does it again!

With the intensity of a RTTH Fury, this guy goes at it like a maniac for hours and never lets up. Congrats!

While 2 and 3 were familiar top guns Carlos and Fallen Angel, it was good to see some new names like Kamuz and IvanBig in the running as well.

Hopefully this week will bring a change in the point system - as well as a lot of bug fixes - that will remove the incentive not to play. The names that rise fast early in the week tend to fall just as fast in the current environment - leaving Saturday the only real relevant day to compete.

Before I post my numbers- since this thread has kind of a "water cooler" effect - i'd like to hear peoples experiences on defense. I brought it up briefly in the update thread. I'm finding my defense is having a tough time getting even close to the 30% mark I used to have - possibly due to a number of reasons.

One may be my play style. The past few weeks i've attacked only players above me throughout the week. They tend to be experienced - and that experience brings the ability to break a defense when revenging. I still get Holds on top players - but overall - no matter what combination I try - I finish by weeks end around 20% with this playing style the last two weeks.

Once the point system is adjusted (I won't call it "fixed" until we try it ) and I'm back to clearing lists we'll see if this Hold percentage rises. But Strike talismans, Newborns of Light, and 4* toons with 75% 2 round freeze rates - all give the advantage to the human player.

Perhaps it's just me. I'm willing to admit that - though others i've communicated with in private feel their rates have fallen as well. Ravy and HomemLivre weighed in and feel 25-30% is very doable with some creativity. So additional perspectives will be interesting to see.

Defense Hold rates of 30% still routinely doable? Is 20% the new 30%? Post your thoughts!

As far as numbers - I was a little more active Saturday. Rested on my laurels the last six minutes and IvanBig came within 3 points of me - seemed like he made over 60 points in those six minutes! Moral of the story - no rest till reset

Number of attacks: 249

Number of times attacked: 200

Thanks everyone for posting!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    attacks 223
    def 187

i'm very confident to say that my defense is with 95% certainity the worst in top 10. had horrible holds thoughout the week, would be very happy with 20% but i'm far away from it. despite i have a really nice rooster i seem unable to find something that works constantly. maybe i lack of creativity, but i think 20-25% should be the avarage maximum, when the main buggs are solved.

curious to hear other opinions and experiences....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Attack 156
    Defense 139

Holding 22%

Final rank 40 (gave up at 10 pm)

Have to say that something has to be done with same fucking names who are allowed to attack you, isn't matter of defense, but the knowledge of specific players who do know how to penetrate your defense.

Btw is an injustice, whole system around arena...is not supposed to work like that.

Ps glad donslauki joined in my troopers, probably that was the real good thing of this game week.

OS
    Android
    Well, since this point system makes me feel no motivation to play and the patch that promise to change somethings in the arena is on our doors I see no reason to not talk about it.

This last week I had no time to play during the last day becouse of work, so I had no chance to be in a good place in the ranking and ended in #19. Other thing that makes my points fall a bit was becouse of some tests that I run agains real teams and some ended in a mess hahahah

Last week:
    Atk: 166
    Def: 150

My holds were 37% in this last week and the same number in the week before it clearing lists and at least Im happy to see new names in my lists.
    Hope that this patch comes free of bugs and makes us able to try some new combos

Congratulations again Gmac for being an excellent player and person!

Cheers
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 05-14-2017 at 05:14 PM.

OS
    Android
    Think u guys nailed it. Props to EZZ for yanking a bugged defense!
    Rank-8
    Attack-421
    Defense-341
    Only play thru the week when bored, which was quite often this week. Once u start playing u can't stop or ur gunna drop alot!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    My holds were 37% in this last week and the same number in the week before i
    I have to say - that is outstanding. Well done.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I have to say - that is outstanding. Well done.
    Tks mate, Im feeling that this patch will be free of bugs and we will all have some nice chars to use. A thing that I most like in this arena is to test defenses, I enjoy to see nice teams around

OS
    Android
    & a tonne of server errors. 3 this am...done!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    114 attack (93%)
    101 defence (17%)

I really like the 1/1 ratio matchmaking but as many others stated system point sucks.. the last day is always one step forward and two steps back

Congratz to Gmac for the eternal
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 05-14-2017 at 07:53 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Congrats to all of you, especially to fairly people who didnt revenge on a hold (I still refuse to do that, even if the game allow that...)
    There are my stats for last week, the new rule for the 1:1 ratio is nice because of more equity but that cause a new issue:

Rank #16
    atk wins: 99% (180/182)
    def wins: 26%: (42/160)

The 40 last battles wins 4 hours before the reset gave me...25 points...(to much efforts and 3 SoW refills for that lol) Because as soon as i did a new battle, 2 people attacked me! And when i didn't play, nobody attacked me...
    I gave up 2 hours before the reset and any people attacked me... very dissuasive to buy refills lol