Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Attacks 177
    Defences 156

Finished 126th after losing 33 places in the last 6 minutes once i ran out of SoW. For me, with a new baby, just finishing top 100 is hard enough but didn't even have enough ironites to get more sands after burning a stack of it earlier. Lost roughly 100 points to errors like APMA in the week which didn't help.
    Have to laugh...

My defense was 12% this week and 15% last week. Poor, I know but I did switch it about a lot, trying to find something that works. My feeling is that bugged toons are somewhat to blame and not having certain toons doesn't help. Stuff constantly being tweaked isn't helping but obviously I am not great at setting defences. I need to learn to think like a retard so I can fit my defence to the AI...
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Here you go, the last week and the week before, taken 5h before reset so final ranking is off. But the results are pretty similar and tnx to cs talis and extra extra turns. I think some of the def teams like visions nomad aof harpy/ssd which I've avoided will not post their percentages for being 30-ish +. Great percentage HL, congrats! Congrats again to all who have found the workarounds and made it. No muscles during the week will help (speaking of it, currently waiting at no3 for 30+ attacks I am ahead, and hope something holds, but expecting to wake up arround 1900 AND I'm not saying that as a bad thing, it prevents the early runs) but at the end they count. I look forward to normalisation of harpy hits, carriage riders fury back and hate that VE can and could strip you naked for free, ssd taunt on revenge (a new form of ping-pong, while stun will expire), etc

Name:  IMG_2308.JPG
Views: 282
Size:  72.3 KB
    Last edited by Caretaker; 05-15-2017 at 04:54 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Strange week, decided that i wouldn't play the arena, aside from the required matches, but for some reason i kept staying in top 100. Played a couple of xtra matches on saturday just to make sure that i wouldn't drop to much. Compared to Caretaker it's obvious that the whole arena system needs to be looked at....;-)

\,,/ >.< \,,/

Name:  IMG_0606.JPG
Views: 264
Size:  13.7 KB

Team info: Mummy, Prisoner, Ass NBoL and Nomad
    Last edited by tex-0775; 05-14-2017 at 09:21 PM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    iOS
    ATK-141
    DEF-123

Congrats GMAC

FOTD Ed in orange, SSD 3/4 full, Nomad full energy against GCR in red Went 2 rounds and shield would deplete lose no energy then BLAM!! Full energy and shield. Advice welcomed cause tired of losing to this gal, pm me if don't want to post in open.

Have a great week everyone!
    Last edited by BG840; 05-14-2017 at 09:46 PM.
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    Android
    Attacks: 221
    Defends: 193

No SOW refills used; just used the free SOW as they accumulated. I'm experiencing the same drops in defense as everyone else.

This week was rough for me. I experienced the most game freezes and endless load screens I've ever seen. This made me lose a ridiculous amount of offensive battles that I normally would have won. Some battles froze due to VE or some other toon's 3-tap skills bugging out, while others got stuck in an endless loading loop on the "Victory!" screen or even when trying to enter the battle to begin with. This truly was not fun to experience and nearly killed my desire to PVP altogether. I'm not sure why the server has been this finicky as of late, but I hope the devs fix the issue next week.

Out of curiosity, did any of you guys experience these server issues as well?

Edit: Already this week I am 6/9 on attacks due to 2 server timeouts leading to APMA errors and 1 crash that happened upon initiating a battle. Beginning to wonder why I even bother at this rate. Can't even accumulate iron coins.
    Last edited by Tritium; 05-14-2017 at 11:11 PM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    I want to share my story for this week because it shows how much a change is needed.

With the effort I put into it I shouldn't be even near the top ranks.

The week started absolutely interesting and did give me a head start. I checked my account and had quite a few attacks against me but surprisingly I started into the week with a 67% hold rate.

That's when I decided to try and go after the lower ranked players. I already had the headstart with a few attacks against me and therefore being invisible on the attack lists.

So I attacked very carefully and trying to lure people into attacking me when I thought a revenge hold has quite a good chance. I did avoid revenges against high profile player to avoid ping pong. I took the hit and spent it on a low ranked player.

My defense rate went down during the week because the more you climb the tougher revenge holds get. But I still managed to stay around 35%.

I also played very carefully and slow during my attacks to make sure I win them all. There is only one loss on my side and that is against my trooper DaveMurray on the very first day within my first 10 fights and that one will nag on me for my perfect attack week. My own fault as it was avoidable - stupid mistake. But to be fair a lot of fights seemd to be lost already but the AI did incredible dumb things to make certain wins possible. For example: Instead of finishing off my GRE and the AI applies a buff giving my GRE the chance to revive the rest of my team. There are moments you almost want to force quit the app because you don't deserve the win.

The last two days I changed my strategy and also revenged high profile attacks basically to maintain my points.

The whole week I saw players flying past me and 15 minutes later I had to scroll down to find them again. I was just sitting there doing nothing.

Saturday the last 2 hours I could play. I was 12th but seemed to be fairly invisible. Again I saw players climbing and falling while I did careful attacks and high profile revenges.

Now look at my stats - this doesn't feel right. I got the maximum for me with minimum effort - I didn't even use all my free SoW this week. Sure I am missing quite a few Iron Coins but it was worth the experiment.

Name:  image.png
Views: 193
Size:  256.8 KB

Again - with that effort I shouldn't be up there. On the other hand you use the strategy you benefit the most. Of course the Green Harpy is a very strong ally and will be "adjusted". I wish she would be left alone. Quite easy to get and a fearsome (not unbeatable - the key is to steal / remove the revenge buff) enemy. This week is all about Iron Coins and free SoW will be used. Don't care about rank.

What really would interest me: Was it really my defense or did I get the hold rate due to server errors?

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Grats my bro Gmac! Way to go buddy, was too damn nice here all weekend in the 80s so haven't really played but was popping in every now and then to check the rankings. And disagree with the talk of how it's cool seeing new names at the top, product of a busted system most of us care not to play, very short sighted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Grats my bro Gmac! Way to go buddy, was too damn nice here all weekend in the 80s so haven't really played but was popping in every now and then to check the rankings. And disagree with the talk of how it's cool seeing new names at the top, product of a busted system most of us care not to play, very short sighted.
    Well - the Top 5 included GMAC, Carlos, Fallen Angel, and me - so can't say it was THAT new

But agree with your comment. Players like you, Homem, Enti, and others - who want to burn - get penalized to do so. Hopefully the fix is here any day.

I had a moment of burnout tonight too. I'll be playing just enough this week to get 1900 at reset. But this constantly checking for people above me as opposed to tearing through lists in intense pockets of allocated play time is for the birds...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Attacks - 49
    Defends - 4

Yup.. burnt out on PvP.... oddly enough I had a 50% hold ratio and over 2000 points...
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Congratz to:
    Gmac for the eternal
    EZZ for changing his defence when he got informed about the bug, really ethical
    Nicko for maintaining this thread
    Everyone who is not participating to this buggy PVP point system, i only play for 3 months and i luck iron coins so i have to play

Attacks: 247
    Defends: 218

My hold rate for this week was 29%, last week it was 35%. The fact that i stayed on top 100 all the week(almost) is probably the reason for the 6% drop. I was attacked by better and more experienced players with all the available toons on their arsenal so it's natural.
    This hold rate offcourse is fictitious and Green Harpy with counter talis is the only reason for this. I am missing all the OP toons so after the update my hold rates will drop to 10% maximum.
    It's a common secret by now, 2 Green Harpies+counter talis, a third toon that deals true damage(Gimp, SSD, Troll, SuperOP Nomad etc) and an Eddie that remove buffs or revive on defence will provide a hold rate of 35%+ at least until the update.
    Last edited by DaveMurray; 05-15-2017 at 09:53 AM.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.