Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I seem to be about the same every week these days. I am not too bothered about getting into the top 10 but one day maybe when I can be bothered. Top 25 does me to be honest.

Seemed again to be an easier week - needed less battles. My hold rate is pretty poor but like others I think I am rubbish at setting up defences. Only three loses all week and two were crashes. So I seem to be able to get through everyone OK including all the top guys but my defence needs more though (or better toons)! I seem to come up against teams with Corrupt Ladies 0 sometimes two or three of them and they can be a mare to deal with if the GCR keeps getting shield after shield (Is that how she works?) and if the SCR is there too with a VE then it can be buff destruction/steal central and tough but saying that I seem to be able to get by OK even if I am sometimes just down to one toon.

The Sentinel Harpy thing has not got me at all - I have not used her much yet on my defence but everyone seems to think she is brutal - not sure as not been savaged by her yet! I find the GCR to be the worst mostly.

Attacks: 203
    Defends: 177
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Hi,

Gratz Gmac
    As well as EZZ for his removing of buggy team.

On my side:
    229 attacks at 90+% \o/
    196 defense at less than 20% :']

I play the same shitty strat as last week: playing attack list to go for free SoW and get the iron coins.
    Meaning that go high to then loss all what I get with defense.
    As I need many iron coins I do not know if I have any alternative strategy...
    That also a quite boring strat as I just see my time investment as not rewarding at all.
    The "not that great" defense is also quite frustrating.

But I got the great surprise to be around #50 Saturday 2 or 3 hours just before reset.
    Then, I just went sneaky and go against mainly higher rank player but always against team that I know RNG will not interfere.
    This way I maintained #5X.
    Last 20 minutes, I just refill SoW and fight as many possible teams, and then ended #42.

/crying time
    Sunday morning I have:
    1 eternal coming from 1K secret locations
    6 rare souls from PvP and secret locations
    Red/Blue/Green souls from PvP.

It ends in:
    FotD Eddie for eternal (my second)
    Red eyes for rare souls: AoP (my 7th at least)
    Red eyes for Green soul: AoS (my 5th)

So it is good but not good if you see what I mean.
    RNG is against me. :]
    Don't if I should go f*ck yourself RNGesus or prostitute myself to Him. :|
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083

OS
    Android
    Hello everyone,

277 attacks here, four real loses and four crashes/freezes,
    238 defs, and I finally went (much) over that 14% threshold which haunted me for months (though I did change my complete defense team).

Only one refill used, on Sunday, had a really nice list which I just had to clear, and I got 7 SoW from daily 10 chars sacrifice from normal souls, and day after that I got 5 for the same deal.

See ya all on the top of the pyramid \m/

OS
    iOS
    Attacks 42
    Defence 11 (already been attacked 15 times since reset)

Life (plus the new game I am playing)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LotB

I have tried with PvP, I really have but it isn't really for me. I just aren't going to be a massive and prolific PvP'er. The lack of new content is making me really apathetic towards the game right now. I am bored shitless doing the same grind day after day for zero return. I don't even get any joy from RNG. Got a Rare G/A Soul the other day from a secret level which I don't think has happened to me before. "It is a sign" I thought so cashed it in. Yeah, another fricking Gunner Undead Soldier to go with the one I got given as a daily reward a few days earlier (not sure what the thinking of giving end game players one of these is to be honest).

Sorry for being a bit pissy and whiny but if it wasn't for all my fantastic Troopers and this forum I think I would have thrown the towel in with the game by now. I really do like the game and want to be a part of seeing it thrive but I just want something to do where I feel I am getting something for the time I am investing.
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    As I’m playing just for fun & iron coins, I’ve had no real expectations but, despite all the things that are still gone wrong in the Arena, I was in a relatively good spot (for me) two hours before reset, when I couldn’t stay awake anymore (reset is at 3 AM here). For my surprise, I didn’t fall too much in the ranks in those last two hours, like I did the other weeks.

ATK = 170
    DEF = 150

Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Yeah, another fricking Gunner Undead Soldier to go with the one I got given as a daily reward a few days earlier (not sure what the thinking of giving end game players one of these is to be honest).
    I wonder that, too, why Gunner Undead Soldier and not Gunner Corrupt Rescuer?!?
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Banned
    Atk = 196
    def = 168

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Tks mate, Im feeling that this patch will be free of bugs and we will all have some nice chars to use. A thing that I most like in this arena is to test defenses, I enjoy to see nice teams around
    And your Defense was very good the last week!!!! I try to avoid attacking my troppers, and you are an amazing one!!! But I was running for the eternal so in the alst days I had to attack everybody.
    I also like to challenge the best defenses and try to study and defeat them wven tough smometimes it costs me somethig in the attacking percentage.

@ gmac Congratulation man..you siply..have been superior, you deserved it, as Nicko said,, you played like a maniac for hours without stopping and I guess you won it all or many of them
    it is great to play with you, even if I lost

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    My stats
    Rank #3
    Attacks 534
    Defenses 401

Attack 92%
    Defense 19% ( my defense started terribly I had a 4% until wendesday than I made some adjsutments and it held much better)

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    And your Defense was very good the last week!!!! I try to avoid attacking my troppers, and you are an amazing one!!! But I was running for the eternal so in the alst days I had to attack everybody.
    I also like to challenge the best defenses and try to study and defeat them wven tough smometimes it costs me somethig in the attacking percentage.

@ gmac Congratulation man..you siply..have been superior, you deserved it, as Nicko said,, you played like a maniac for hours without stopping and I guess you won it all or many of them
    it is great to play with you, even if I lost
    Hey! Its good to see you here in the forum! Im glad to have you as a trooper to! Your an amazing player!
    Please feel free to attack me whenever you want to, I usually avoid to attack troopers, just do it when clearing lists for the free sow. The run that you guys had was amazing!

Im glad to see another fantastic player joining us here in the forum, welcome mate!

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    @HomemLivre thx very much and thx very much for the friendship request. you had a great run too the passed week i followed it and I was happy you had been able to win. I hope one day my time will come too.

as I said I attack my troopers only if I have no choice or in some occasions if the rank they got gives me a high score.....or is directly in competition with me.