Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    GMAC does it again!
    With the intensity of a RTTH Fury, this guy goes at it like a maniac for hours and never lets up. Congrats!
    Nicko, this analogy made my day. I love RTTH Fury, it freaks me out, I love it. Even sharded one RTTH a while back, could not find a way to use him successfully at arena, not yet...

Stats
    412/252 (week started close to 1:1 ratio, Saturday skewed things again)

I'd like to say something: It's soooo cool to receive messages like "are you doing it tomorrow?", "cheering for you!", "your runs are amazing!", "proud to be a trooper!" and some others. Had someone said to me a year a go I'd be a successful player on Iron Maiden mobile game, I'd just laugh and ask "what drugs are you on my friend?" lol

So this one is for you guys that support and encourage me to keep playing and trying to be a better player, I believe this makes me a better person too. Thank you.
    (I'll PM everybody that congratulated me, not smart enough to use multiple quotes lol)

Also I have to say this, the worse thing for me right now is getting same people over and over on my attack lists: Slientnight, Tritium, Nicko, Belfi, Bengio, Killhouse... it's pretty much same names all the time, it sucks! Sorry for the number of attacks on you guys, hope they fix this.

Final greetings to FallenAngel and Kamuz, you are both amazing competitors. (and again, welcome FallenAngel to the forum) Oh, and Nicko to keep this weekly threads.

Cheers everyone!
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 05-15-2017 at 06:16 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Also I have to say this, the worse thing for me right now is getting same people over and over on my attack lists: Slientnight, Tritium, Nicko, Belfi, Bengio, Killhouse... it's pretty much same names all the time, it sucks! Sorry for the number of attacks on you guys, hope they fix this.
    gmac
    Congrats Gmac!

Also, this point you made, I've been playing just to earn coin, and I swear I've battled the same folks over and over, I rarely even do my revenges. The ducky thing is, when you are on a win streak and the same players come up, you don't want to refresh and lose the streak. I imagine a couple of folks are annoyed with the amount of attacks, but I want some loot lol.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Nicko, this analogy made my day. I love RTTH Fury, it freaks me out, I love it. Even sharded one RTTH a while back, could not find a way to use him successfully at arena, not yet...

Stats
    412/252 (week started close to 1:1 ratio, Saturday skewed things again)

I'd like to say something: It's soooo cool to receive messages like "are you doing it tomorrow?", "cheering for you!", "your runs are amazing!", "proud to be a trooper!" and some others. Had someone said to me a year a go I'd be a successful player on Iron Maiden mobile game, I'd just laugh and ask "what drugs are you on my friend?" lol

So this one is for you guys that support and encourage me to keep playing and trying to be a better player, I believe this makes me a better person too. Thank you.
    (I'll PM everybody that congratulated me, not smart enough to use multiple quotes lol)

Final greetings to FallenAngel and Kamuz, you are both amazing competitors. (and again, welcome FallenAngel to the forum) Oh, and Nicko to keep this weekly threads.

Cheers everyone!
    gmac
    No need to say that I fully support you, your such a nice guy and deserve this second Eternal!

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    @HomemLivre thx very much and thx very much for the friendship request. you had a great run too the passed week i followed it and I was happy you had been able to win. I hope one day my time will come too.

as I said I attack my troopers only if I have no choice or in some occasions if the rank they got gives me a high score.....or is directly in competition with me.
    Tks mate, Its so good to see that the players here are so nice and the community is really strong! Im sure that you will get the Eternal to, your a amazing player!

Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    Stats
    417/427 attacks
    72/314 defense
    Rank 4
    Just like every Saturday I was not able to play the last 2 hours maybe one day
    Congrats to last week eternal Gmac
    Last edited by Kamuz24z; 05-15-2017 at 09:03 PM.

OS
    Android
    last week
    attack wins: 91% (210/231)
    defense wins: 21% (42/203)

finished 27th as i was not able to play more than the free sow's on saturday.
    defense wins rate is the same as last week using the same team. (VE, purple newborn of light, green harpy & red pyro)
    200 of my attacks were against people above me in the list.
    so far this week defense wins rate is about the same, 22%

LE: teams with red newborn (prisoner), nomad & AoF are responsible for most of my attack failures & somehow i managed to lose some 5-6 battles going first.
    Last edited by mk ultra; 05-15-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    Congratulations Gmac on another eternal, also need to give props to Ezz for removing bugged defence (That wasn't our intentions there, just needed to post so it got looked at) Welcome to the forum FallenAngel. Defence was at 21% this week. I wasn't expecting it to hold much at all when I changed it last week. I have never had above 23% for any week but that was before the Angel of Pain was rendered useless. I doubt anything above 25% is possible without Visions Eddie if trying for top 50 or above. It doesn't matter what I put in, it's not going to hold the elite players of this game so I don't worry too much about it. A lot needs to be done to make these other 22 Eddies better without nerfing King Visions. They all should be hard to beat. I have also had the same issues Tritium mentioned earlier, probably to a lesser degree but still made me play a lot less.

Attacks 263
    Defenses 221

Ratio stayed pretty even until Saturday
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Last week I finished 70, attacked 280 and defended 247. Weather is getting nicer and couldn't play at all Saturday.

Congrats to Gmac and welcome to the forums FallenAngel!

So far this weeks seems like the ratio broke for me, was just playing for the heck of it (bored mostly) and I've done 3x more attacks than defenses. Anyone else seeing a wider gap this week? I'm expecting it to catch up sooner or later haha!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Last week I finished 70, attacked 280 and defended 247. Weather is getting nicer and couldn't play at all Saturday.

Congrats to Gmac and welcome to the forums FallenAngel!

So far this weeks seems like the ratio broke for me, was just playing for the heck of it (bored mostly) and I've done 3x more attacks than defenses. Anyone else seeing a wider gap this week? I'm expecting it to catch up sooner or later haha!
    Oh it will don't worry.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Everybody stopped playing?

18h without any defense...
    I use all my troopers every day, list closed
    zdm-1083