Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Thanks man, and back atcha! Your team actually just handed me a loss about half an hour ago. lol
    lol as you see I gave it back to you lmao....I guess our teams are too similar, so who starts wins....and lol i guess I am starting to have the " syndrome of the match point" when I play....as soon as I reach the top of the rank, after being defeated at last so many times.... I start making mistakes in attack.
    The Eternal is becoming a kind of a curse for me lol

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    lol as you see I gave it back to you lmao....I guess our teams are too similar, so who starts wins....and lol i guess I am starting to have the " syndrome of the match point" when I play....as soon as I reach the top of the rank, after being defeated at last so many times.... I start making mistakes in attack.
    Keep it up! You're a great player and have a good chance of making it to the top. Don't mind me either, I just get bored and blow resources to pass time. I'm typically restricted for play time on Saturday's so have no intention of pushing for Eternal.

K.House

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    lol--Well yeah, second time was the charm. Your defense is definitely solid though, I'd say.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Keep it up! You're a great player and have a good chance of making it to the top. Don't mind me either, I just get bored and blow resources to pass time. I'm typically restricted for play time on Saturday's so have no intention of pushing for Eternal.

K.House
    You are giving me a very hard tme the last days I am having a lot of fun today
    Keep going too!!!!

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"