Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Hey! Welcome and glad you're here!

Think I attacked you, GMAC, and Ivanbig a combined 20 times yesterday! That's life at the top in this point system

Looking forward to your input!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    LoL another Italian Welcome to the forum !
    had the same registration issue.. glad you found a way through & congratz 4 top..
    Nice to meet you, you are an awesome trooper

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Hey! Welcome and glad you're here!

Think I attacked you, GMAC, and Ivanbig a combined 20 times yesterday! That's life at the top in this point system

Looking forward to your input!
    I would have done the same....I got like 8 attacks from you in 40 mins...but that is , as you said as the score system works. and that was the best strategy 4 you to use!

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the name drop, been waiting for you to push eternal, thought this was your week! haha. Think I said your time will come the week you fell to me going prisonerless, you're a great player Welcome.

OS
    Android
    Thanks very much Jofer the battles with you are always epic, I look forward for the next ones and it is a pleasure to meet you and get to know you.

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forums!
    You are one of my best and most dedicated troopers and i am really happy that you were able to finally join.
    Let's hope this will be your week for Eternal.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Welcome FA. Glad to see a top PVP person on here. Fallen Angel is one of my fave Dio songs from Sacred Heart!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Welcome! Benvenuto nel forum! ;)

"You just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Blackbolt-3189

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Welcome to the forum, FallenAngel.
    thx very much,,.,aand thanks for the epic battles you give me you are one of the players I mnostly like to comfront with!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    Welcome to the forums!
    You are one of my best and most dedicated troopers and i am really happy that you were able to finally join.
    Let's hope this will be your week for Eternal.
    Thanks very much, you are one of my best troopers either, you never missed a badge
    About the Eternal, I am trying to top up and see how it goes....not sure if I am gonna run but surely I will try to run 4 the top ranking places...I always need shards