Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    thanks very much to everybody else, I am very glad I have been accepted in this wonderful way by all of you, I hope to be helpful for the community

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Hello FallenAngel, I'm a new member just like you and I'm very happy to see that there are several italian players on this forum (I'm italian ). I'm looking for active players to play with. If you would like to add me as a tropper, my in-game ID is Bacienx-4545. From previous messages, I can understand that you're an experienced player, so, maybe, I could ask you for some tips

P.S. Ti scrivo in inglese poiché non ritengo corretto parlare in italiano su un forum multilingua.

In-Game ID: Bacienx-4545
    Current Champion: Cyborg Eddie lvl 100

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to the forum, my friend.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Welcome to the forum FallenAngel, hope you get Eternal soon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Welcome to the forum, my friend.
    awesome trooper you are and thx we already talked a few on fb

" There's a time to live, and a time to die, when it's time to meet the Maker, there's a time to live, but isn't it strange? that as soon as your born you're dying!"

OS
    Android
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    LoL another Italian Welcome to the forum !
    The Army's growing!
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    Welcome to the forum, mate, glad to have you here with us. Well done to you for last week where you just missed Eternal.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacienx View Post
    Hello FallenAngel, I'm a new member just like you and I'm very happy to see that there are several italian players on this forum (I'm italian ). I'm looking for active players to play with. If you would like to add me as a tropper, my in-game ID is Bacienx-4545. From previous messages, I can understand that you're an experienced player, so, maybe, I could ask you for some tips

P.S. Ti scrivo in inglese poiché non ritengo corretto parlare in italiano su un forum multilingua.
    I agree about communicating in English in a multilanguage Forum, feel free to text me in pvt if you need some tips and help
    I am a pretty active player in the Arena, reached the top position a few times.
    About troopers I am actually full but I will add you as soon as I can. I give badges to all my troopers every day.
    ( MACLO allowing ) lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Welcome to the forum, mate, glad to have you here with us. Well done to you for last week where you just missed Eternal.
    Thx very much mate, i got close to win the Eternal a few times....but I never got it....I hope one of the next weeks will be the good one .
    I always find very worthy opponents.
    So, even reaching the second or the third place just make me happy the same

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel666 View Post
    thx very much,,.,aand thanks for the epic battles you give me you are one of the players I mnostly like to comfront with!
    Thanks man, and back atcha! Your team actually just handed me a loss about half an hour ago. lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools