Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Completely agree.
    With the new update, it is almost impossible to lose with him in manual play if you now what you're doing.
    Rather longwinded way to play though.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Completely agree.
    With the new update, it is almost impossible to lose with him in manual play if you now what you're doing.
    Rather longwinded way to play though.
    Yeah it takes time but it will help some to get through different missions and levels I guess as it does provide that option - if you have Sekhmet you can slowly clear all levels I think!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Indeed. Sekhmet with Valor and a toon with energy talismans and you're virtually unstoppable. Just need to watch out for revenge/counterstrike.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Indeed. Sekhmet with Valor and a toon with energy talismans and you're virtually unstoppable. Just need to watch out for revenge/counterstrike.
    if you are motivated because it is very slow, i use it only for hard levels never in pvp
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    So this Eddie got updated recently, does he seem any more viable than before? I think some of his abilities are nice, however they rely on perfect hit.

OS
    Android
    I still like him. With a perfect hit he can kill with ease. One of the better Eddie's in my opinion.

OS
    iOS
    He's been eclipsed by Executioner Eddie. Eternity was excellent for shredding bosses and Dragon King shields, but Executioner is so much better at that

OS
    iOS
    He got updated primarily to correct a player-beneficial bug which used to allow him infinite extra turns.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    He got updated primarily to correct a player-beneficial bug which used to allow him infinite extra turns.
    That update happened a while ago, I’m talking about the new one that made his skills have new effects with perfect hit active.

OS
    Android
    I enjoy mine and use him frequently. I've never regretted sharding him. Even nerfed he's still a top tier Eddie.