OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    So is this best eddie?
    Not in my opinion
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Does anyone have a full body image of eternity Eddie?

OS
    Android
    Just got him yesterday, anyone knows a nice set of talismans for him?

OS
    Android
    July 2017 Tuning:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?6365

Duelist:
    Fix for charge effect not increasing damage at Skill Level 1.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Just pulled him last night, was pretty excited. I have 12 skill shards and want to use them on him. anyone regret sharding him? He seem like a pretty good damage dealer. I would like to use him in pvp and replace my GRE with him. I think he can change my team a bit with some more wins or he just meh?

thanks for any insite.

slash-2083

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slash1424 View Post
    Just pulled him last night, was pretty excited. I have 12 skill shards and want to use them on him. anyone regret sharding him? He seem like a pretty good damage dealer. I would like to use him in pvp and replace my GRE with him. I think he can change my team a bit with some more wins or he just meh?

thanks for any insite.

slash-2083
    I am thinking about exactly the same thing for the last 2 weeks. I am not sure whether I should shard my Cyborg Eddie or Eternity Eddie. Both are pretty good damage dealers, both only heal themselves though Eternitie's Power of Light move costs 4 Energy, while Cyborg does it for "free". Anyhow I think both will need someone to protect them in PVP but Eternity definitely looks more like a glass canon to me. So if anyone has some insight or experience with Eternity od/and Cyborg I would also be more than happy to hear it.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slash1424 View Post
    thanks for any insite.

slash-2083
    I sharded it and I do not regret it as I used him extensively, however...
    That was another meta, the character itself is good and a good option very flexible single attacker, still use him at times but as mentioned meta changes almost every patch.

Some highlights:
    True damage (i.e can pass thru some defense/void shields without activation and can be high damage)
    Extra turns, yes he can chain up to 6 attacks, kinda like GRE.
    Shield/self heal (power of light), can be conveniently used for example to save a match if he is the last character standing in a 1v1 standoff even vs a nomad.
    Duelist (revenge) works nicely under the right conditions and gives extra damage.
    Mainly a one character at a time attacker with multiple strikes, his Fury skill hits all.
    Has some benefical effect removal
    He is not so good on defense as AI is lacking and insists on using 'killer instinct' constantly on whomever and attacking the invisible characters.
    His Fury can be a little a hit or miss but most of the times it's helpful.

Is he good?, yes, he is a Top shelf Eddie.
    Is he the best?, close but no (IMO), but depends on your particular team situation.
    Is it a worthy shard investment?, well he is a good value for your shards, only takes 19 shards to complete, and one can do much much worse with other eddies.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 08-14-2017 at 01:50 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    I sharded it and I do not regret it as I used him extensively, however...
    That was another meta, the character itself is good and a good option very flexible single attacker, still use him at times but as mentioned meta changes almost every patch.

Some highlights:
    True damage (i.e can pass thru some defense/void shields without activation and can be high damage)
    Extra turns, yes he can chain up to 6 attacks, kinda like GRE.
    Shield/self heal (power of light), can be conveniently used for example to save a match if he is the last character standing in a 1v1 standoff even vs a nomad.
    Duelist (revenge) works nicely under the right conditions and gives extra damage.
    Mainly a one character at a time attacker with multiple strikes, his Fury skill hits all.
    Has some benefical effect removal
    He is not so good on defense as AI is lacking and insists on using 'killer instinct' constantly on whomever and attacking the invisible characters.
    His Fury can be a little a hit or miss but most of the times it's helpful.

Is he good?, yes, he is a Top shelf Eddie.
    Is he the best?, close but no (IMO), but depends on your particular team situation.
    Is it a worthy shard investment?, well he is a good value for your shards, only takes 19 shards to complete, and one can do much much worse with other eddies.

Thanks write up Blacksteel. Started him man he hits hard.

OS
    Android
    Thanks Blacksteel for your insight, I will also start to shard him up.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    the new absolute god tier eddie for your team smash any content with him if u know how to use him