Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Clairvoyant...remove worst beneficial effect from enemies...meh! Combined with Visions is pretty awesome! With GRE I've had some incredible come from behind revive shit happening!!! Made of glass & low special stat sucks.
    Well, u could make a team of the clairvoyant, GR, gunner rescuer and a pharoah water spirit... just sayin...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    8 levels instead of 12. Finally, last 2 unlocked this am. Got a skill shard outta 1 last night. Although I got a Secret Level skill shard last week...#3 in 9 months I think!
    2nd skill shard out of Skull Quests...definitely better drops!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    2nd skill shard out of Skull Quests...definitely better drops!
    Yeah I've got a shard and a few souls so far, totally welcome the increased cost for better rewards, good change.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yeah I've got a shard and a few souls so far, totally welcome the increased cost for better rewards, good change.
    You guys are lucky. I've just got a bunch of reg souls and dupe Talismans. No skill shards or rare souls here.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    You guys are lucky. I've just got a bunch of reg souls and dupe Talismans. No skill shards or rare souls here.
    Me neither
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I also wonder how much Trooper Points they will charge for Trooper Eddie… (25k, 50k…)

I am really puzzled and hope that someone will address this and make it right.

Patrice-1201
    I was just thinking this. Ive been trying to play every troopers, and for awhile(certainly not now) been often successful with all 50. Now on afraid it will be something in 100,000+ range, and seeing how there is no time limit on purchases one can spend there entire "savings" at once on skills shards or would, and often must if they can't afford to"pay to win" by purchasing skills packs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    That's the issue I have since August... While I am at work and play on phone (at home I play on laptop), i have to restart after every two battles, just to be sure
    I had that probable when I would play with a phone or tavlet with1gb ram (game says min 768mb haha) but when I started playing on a 2gb RAM tablet, all fixed. All three on lolipop

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    well man i play since day one pvp and i played almost every free sow i had since december now. i also refilled a couple of times and if playing half a year religiously isn't enough to get this souls, something is wrong out there. sure there are guys who are much more hardcore and better than me, so they deserved it for sure but man i'm somewhat hardcore too and for a long time now, and for people like me it's a slap in the face not being able to purchase the soul, because of it's ridiculous price. would be interestinng to see how many players really bought the soul 10, 15, 20 out of 5000 or 10000? LOL!!!!!!!!

i really like the fragments part, so the souls will come in every 3-4 weeks, that not the problem, but this is really bad marketing that disreagards 99,5% of all players. all in all it's a great feature, but the introduction was really poor IMO.
    +1

Beat me to it

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Me neither
    Actually, today's came with a rare soul & something else
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    I had that probable when I would play with a phone or tavlet with1gb ram (game says min 768mb haha) but when I started playing on a 2gb RAM tablet, all fixed. All three on lolipop
    Thank you kind sir, good to know.