Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Immortal soul event???

Twitter just showed an Immortal Soul event for 48 hours this weekend. Chance to get an Immortal Soul in LOL????

OS
    Android
    @Sparton: Please review Viking at some point - I had it multiple times today that the enemy's Viking did cast "Call to arms" 2 or 3 times in a row - even there was immunity still on and therefore no negative effect in place. I'm happy to fight Mahatma Gandhi from the north but that behaviour also keeps me from putting my Viking into my defense. Thanks

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    @Sparton: Please review Viking at some point - I had it multiple times today that the enemy's Viking did cast "Call to arms" 2 or 3 times in a row - even there was immunity still on and therefore no negative effect in place. I'm happy to fight Mahatma Gandhi from the north but that behaviour also keeps me from putting my Viking into my defense. Thanks
    Agreed, have a fully sharded Viking and he's deadly however the AI is horrible. Also Loot is still bugged (don't get me started why an Eddie steals 1 buff but MCR steals all!) and the MR charge is inconsistent. Probably my favorite Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Agreed, have a fully sharded Viking and he's deadly however the AI is horrible. Also Loot is still bugged (don't get me started why an Eddie steals 1 buff but MCR steals all!) and the MR charge is inconsistent. Probably my favorite Eddie.
    Did you ever realize that Viking only steals on buff but MCR all of them? *scnr*

I had a fully sharded before but put only one more skillshard on him as the MR charge doesn't do anything ... and yes - he is my favourite too - very powerful and use him lots in PvP but in the defense ...

OS
    iOS
    Did you ever realize that Viking only steals on buff but MCR all of them? *scnr*

I had a fully sharded before but put only one more skillshard on him as the MR charge doesn't do anything ... and yes - he is my favourite too - very powerful and use him lots in PvP but in the defense ...
    Hahah ... yes ☹️

I'm good with one I guess, but if only it would steal one like it says. I did the new levels of MR charge anyways, just so he's complete. It sometimes works and you hit for 30k... or other times you spend two turns priming the pump and see no increase...

Also, are there even any other characters that benefit from MR in their skills?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    Also, are there even any other characters that benefit from MR in their skills?
    I was wondering the same for a while ... didn't do a lot of research but I won't know any ... a 2nd Viking?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    No need to contact support for those two things, as we're already aware, but to summarize:

• There's an issue with some achievements counting up faster than they should. We should have a fix for this in the next hotfix update.
    • There's an issue where we're pretty sure the achievement progress is being tracked correctly, but it's just the display of the progress is being rounded down in an incorrect manner. Our QA is still looking into this to verify if this is the case or if it's more along the lines of what you're describing.
    Cool, thanks!

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius92 View Post
    Twitter just showed an Immortal Soul event for 48 hours this weekend. Chance to get an Immortal Soul in LOL????
    Yep, looks like it lasts for 48 hours after weekly reset. Time to get less ambitious about my non-LotB weekend plans. I see a Rainmaker in my future.

Sorry for the primitive link:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ironmaide...77841072930816

druid138-6195

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yep, looks like it lasts for 48 hours after weekly reset. Time to get less ambitious about my non-LotB weekend plans. I see a Rainmaker in my future.

Sorry for the primitive link:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ironmaide...77841072930816
    Yeah, I just posted a forum thread for the event with additional details and to discuss the event in. Good luck nabbing those 5 star Eddies this weekend!

I've passed that along to Kaz, and he says he'll have a look.

OS
    iOS
    Dog of war has bug,it has been for a while now,not specific to that update. whenever powermove is selected, game loses all the action controls.
    selecting characters, change speed choices,autoplay are still available.but really nothing happens. game halted.
    only way to out of it is ,choose exit from the (gear) setting.(tested only at pvp, happens on average 35% times )

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)