Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sparton, do you happen to have an exact date on when the strike and life talismans will be leaving the PVP store?
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, do you happen to have an exact date on when the strike and life talismans will be leaving the PVP store?
    Next reset I guess... Not tomorrow, in 8 days...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post

PM box is full.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    Dog of war has bug,it has been for a while now,not specific to that update. whenever powermove is selected, game loses all the action controls.
    selecting characters, change speed choices,autoplay are still available.but really nothing happens. game halted.
    only way to out of it is ,choose exit from the (gear) setting.(tested only at pvp, happens on average 35% times )
    I'll pass that along to our QA to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Ringe666 is correct; the Strike and Life Talismans will no longer be available in the PVP Store when reset hits at May 27th at 5 PM PT.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton left you a Private Message ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Ringe666 is correct; the Strike and Life Talismans will no longer be available in the PVP Store when reset hits at May 27th at 5 PM PT.
    Aside from that, thanks for this Eddie event, Sparton, you guys rock. I'll finally be able to get my first natural 5* Eddie, aside from GR. Keep up the good work \m/

OS
    Android
    Thanks for confirming. I'm glad you take the time to communicate with us so frequently!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Thanks! It might be good to update the in-game News banner with that date. I've seen several different dates thrown around by different users in the various LotB platforms (here, FB, etc.), creating confusion.

druid138-6195
    Last edited by druid138; 05-19-2017 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Thanks! It might be good to update the in-game News banner with that date. I've seen several different dates thrown around by different users in the various LotB platforms (here, FB, etc.), creating confusion.
    Yeah, I've prodded the peep who handles the news feed, so hopefully we can get that updated for English and localized soon after.

OS
    iOS

There's two chance rolls that occur; one is a 75% chance, and the other is a 45% chance. They target any random ally, so it could pick the same once twice, re-pick the Dog itself and an ally, etc.
    Hey Sparton, thanks for the info!

Adding to the Bugs (probably related to the ones in the original post, but maybe additional info helps):

- My Rocket Dog doesn't get an Immunity buff when there is no other passive in the team and he is equipped with an Immunity Talisman (so he should actually get two, which "cancel" each other out), all other team members get the buff from the passive. Happens consistently in PvE

- Just had the case that not even the Immunity passive worked against the Prisoner although the Rocket Dog was protected by an Immunity Talisman. Went second against Prisoner, Angel of Fear, SSD and Pharao. Happened two times in a row against the same team, I can PM you the player if that helps... [Edit2: happens against other teams as well (MCR, GGS, GRE, Prisoner), guess it is due to the hotfix...yay]

Mabye someone here could adress if that is an issue for the Hellhound as well?

Edit: Now my Assassin Dog's passive doesn't protect my Troll's passive even when going first. In the match right now: I go first against a Prisoner, ARD's passive works because he wears immunity talismans, but I don't get any shields from the Troll.
    Maybe something in the hotfix made it worse
    Last edited by Nine; 05-20-2017 at 11:25 AM.
    Max-1851