Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Question on GCR- had her forever but never used her. Did some experimenting with her today.
    So her revive skill grants all allies endure and if you use it while all allies are alive all characters do in fact get endure, including eddies. If you use the revive skill with a dead Allie they are revived and they get endure.
    But if you revive an Eddie he does not get endure? Is this intended? I tested several times with many eddies and he never got endure.
    I believe that's a bug. I remember people discussing it before.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Question on GCR- had her forever but never used her. Did some experimenting with her today.
    So her revive skill grants all allies endure and if you use it while all allies are alive all characters do in fact get endure, including eddies. If you use the revive skill with a dead Allie they are revived and they get endure.
    But if you revive an Eddie he does not get endure? Is this intended? I tested several times with many eddies and he never got endure.
    Her Endure works fine even with Eddies, the bug is just visual. In the next turn after the skill is used the 1 turn endure will show up.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Her Endure works fine even with Eddies, the bug is just visual.
    Not true. Eddies can be killed in the first round after beeing revieved by GCR.

In the next turn after the skill is used the 1 turn endure will show up.
    True. EDIT: After some more testing Eddies can also be killed in the second round after beeing revieved. Only on other toons than Eddies will endure show up in the second round.
    Last edited by BadTaste; 05-27-2017 at 05:45 PM.
    BadTaste

OS
    iOS
    Fragments are still locked (Skill Shard as well) and Strike Talismans are nowhere to be seen.

Strike Talismans are particulary frustrating given that this is last chance, but since the only factor with the fragments is time, this is really inconvenient.

Tried several restarts as well as three different devices...
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BadTaste View Post
    Not true. Eddies can be killed in the first round after beeing revieved by GCR.

True. EDIT: After some more testing Eddies can also be killed in the second round after beeing revieved. Only on other toons than Eddies will endure show up in the second round.
    Yes I have seen the issue with the hidden endure icon but this is different. Revived eddies never get endure. I am guessing this has something to do with the fact that before pvp an Eddie could never be revived. So maybe eddies were never coded to receive that buff

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    Strike Talismans are already gone from the store for me...
    Looks like an update to the store scheduling got mis-timed. The talismans are back in the store for the remainder of the time until PVP reset (4.5 hours as of this writing).

Sorry 'bout that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Looks like an update to the store scheduling got mis-timed. The talismans are back in the store for the remainder of the time until PVP reset (4.5 hours as of this writing).

Sorry 'bout that.
    Hey Sparton, thanks for looking into this! Fortunately I still have time to purchase for them.

Strike (Fierce) is still locked, though. Interestingly that was the case last week as well, up until about ca. 2 hours before the reset. Hope that will be the case again.

(Fragments and the Skill Shard are unlocked now)
    Max-1851

This is an interesting one, I assumed when 2 Prisoner's were on the field, nobody got their passives blocked because none of the X's appeared above characters heads. But my Harpy just got stunned by Angel of Fear. So, either it's still working on a coinflip for both teams and it's just not notifying us anymore, or 2 Prisoner's block everything on both sides from activating.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    This is an interesting one, I assumed when 2 Prisoner's were on the field, nobody got their passives blocked because none of the X's appeared above characters heads. But my Harpy just got stunned by Angel of Fear. So, either it's still working on a coinflip for both teams and it's just not notifying us anymore, or 2 Prisoner's block everything on both sides from activating.
    I have a prisoner and I have no clue how it's working right now. Sometimes red x's, sometimes not, sometimes only on one team. I've stunned a sentinel harpy even when she didn't have a red x (or a prisoner on her team). That part is probably still bugged.

I know sentinel harpy is. She holds on to beneficial effects for an extra turn sometimes. I use her and my AGS for farming LOL and she'll usually keep the void shield after everyone else has dropped theirs. Also, in pvp my prisoner stunned one (with the red x) on defense, he also gave her back the silence icon. She promptly used her power ability to cleanse herself and then attack back. Sadly, the one I have on defense doesn't seem to know that trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    I have a prisoner and I have no clue how it's working right now. Sometimes red x's, sometimes not, sometimes only on one team. I've stunned a sentinel harpy even when she didn't have a red x (or a prisoner on her team). That part is probably still bugged.

I know sentinel harpy is. She holds on to beneficial effects for an extra turn sometimes. I use her and my AGS for farming LOL and she'll usually keep the void shield after everyone else has dropped theirs. Also, in pvp my prisoner stunned one (with the red x) on defense, he also gave her back the silence icon. She promptly used her power ability to cleanse herself and then attack back. Sadly, the one I have on defense doesn't seem to know that trick.
    My masked harpy holds beneficial effects for an extra turn too.