Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Seems to be a problem with the count of soul fragments? Everyone should check their counts.

Thought for sure I had collected 35 precious fragments but book of souls shows 25 along with 20 eternity fragments. Sure enough though the achievement scale shows 55 of 100 collected toward a prize.

Where did my 10 precious frags go? Anyone else seeing this issue?
    Last edited by Ezz; 05-20-2017 at 06:52 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Seems to be a problem with the count of soul fragments? Everyone should check their counts.

Thought for sure I had collected 35 precious fragments but book of souls shows 25 along with 20 eternity fragments. Sure enough though the achievement scale shows 55 of 100 collected toward a prize.

Where did my 10 precious frags go? Anyone else seeing this issue?
    Hmmm yes, was sure I had 150 Eternal fragments yesterday, now I'm only showing 20?? WTF? ...Lmao!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Hmmm yes, was sure I had 150 Eternal fragments yesterday, now I'm only showing 20?? WTF? ...Lmao!
    Jokes aside, check you BOS inventory against the achievement count. Mine are off and there is no way that's mathematically possible this early in the process.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    The fragments count is definitely off and achievements show one number, BoS shows 20/20
    ̶T̶i̶c̶k̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶O̶d̶i̶n̶ Baphing Bashomet in CaesarsLegion

Thx Leviathan for @ritchbe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Jokes aside, check you BOS inventory against the achievement count. Mine are off and there is no way that's mathematically possible this early in the process.
    Actually yes, you are right... but my achievements are showing that I have collected 65 fragments when I only have 20 Eternal and 35 Precious souls collected. Would seem like cheating if I didn't mention this. @Sparton, please take note. Thanks for the heads up Ezz! I do remember some mention of the Achievements page having bugs, but not in regards to this, good eye bud!

Edit: I meant to type fragments, not souls...

Edit 2: actually a bit confused now because the achievement says Fragment Finder III but I don't remember one or two being there.... bugs... gotta be
    Last edited by mjmxiii; 05-20-2017 at 07:46 PM.
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Sparton, thank you for all your answers for me and others in the past couple weeks. Can you please take a look at a new issue I found? Wanted to log into my alt account on mobile, when I entered all the locations were shown as being completed, whereas I am nowhere near finishing. This also prevented me from advancing, so I wanted to log back to my main account, and facebook login did not work - had to uninstall & reinstall the game.

Also, I claimed the reward for 150M gold but did not deserve it (I don't normally check what achievement is completed before I claim), and used the 5 rare soul as well. Dunno if you guys want to roll it back, I just got dupes again so no overall befenit for me - will let you decide if a rollback is needed on that or not

As for Wrath:
    I totally agree with Nicko and all others about the purge rate and the making comparisons between Wrath & Prisoner era

Name:  1pewdp.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  79.6 KB
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Also, I claimed the reward for 150M gold but did not deserve it (I don't normally check what achievement is completed before I claim), and used the 5 rare soul as well. Dunno if you guys want to roll it back, I just got dupes again so no overall befenit for me - will let you decide if a rollback is needed on that or not
    Shit, I think I claimed 5 souls earlier in the week too... happened after the 100k in gold from one of the skull locs so I thought I earned it because I knew I was close but that would kinda suck if it was a bug!
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    So for whatever reason Strike Talisman (fierce) is locked for me without purchasing one this week - it is the only item with issue and I am really questioning my memory but I swear it wasn't locked 2 days ago.

Hours before the reset and with them vanishing next week that is very...suboptimal.
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    So for whatever reason Strike Talisman (fierce) is locked for me without purchasing one this week - it is the only item with issue and I am really questioning my memory but I swear it wasn't locked 2 days ago.

Hours before the reset and with them vanishing next week that is very...suboptimal.
    Keep logging out and logging in. My items lock and unlock at times for no apparent reason. Unfortunate it's so close to the reset, but hopefully it unlocks prior to time up.

OS
    Android
    My phone updated to android 7.0 and now the game crashes incredibly often, 1 crash every 3 or 4 arena matches. I can't play like this. Is there any way to downgrade the android version??
    Carlos