Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Soon! I'm sanity checking his compilation of the preliminary character tuning between other tasks, and we should have something up within the next few hours.
    Please, tell me that the next update is gonna be more than just character tuning! Feed us, hungry beasts with some fresh meat, please!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Soon! I'm sanity checking his compilation of the preliminary character tuning between other tasks, and we should have something up within the next few hours.
    Tks Sparton, good to know that we finally have some info about what will change
    Hope for some good new content hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Please, tell me that the next update is gonna be more than just character tuning! Feed us, hungry beasts with some fresh meat, please!
    The next update will definitely have more than character tuning, but compiling details and confirmed fixes for non-character stuff always takes substantially longer, so those details won't be shared until around the time the next update actually goes live.

OS
    Android
    The next update will definitely have more than character tuning, but compiling details and confirmed fixes for non-character stuff always takes substantially longer, so those details won't be shared until around the time the next update actually goes live.
    Thank you for the quick response, this is a very good news! Don't mind us, we are all wining grown up babies who still play games
    Thanks!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

July 2017 Tuning - PRELIMINARY is now up with a preview of the upcoming character and talisman tuning.