Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sparton, are Explosive talismans supposed to stun for 2 turns when their effects proc? That seems rather unbalanced...They completely stomp Paralysis talismans in their current state.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Take him with an allied bomber boy and a Nomad. Good times
    Good idea if I get him, because I was actually considering to put ABB (fully sharded looooong time ago) back in team. ABB, CG and Wrath could do wonders. Marks and CC all around

OS
    iOS
    So where the hell is final frontier alien eddie?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Sparton, no loot on Arena battles, all zeros there for quite some time now...

OS
    iOS
    I see a bug fix update in Apple Store, curious what issues are addressed.
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well, u could make a team of the clairvoyant, GR, gunner rescuer and a pharoah water spirit... just sayin...
    I can't, no GCR. Got the PWS tho, 5☆ max., no skill shards yet
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I see a bug fix update in Apple Store, curious what issues are addressed.
    Yeah just saw that one too. Updating now. Must be the hot fix thing? They usually do not require a apple store download though and are usually just a restart?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I read this somewhere here already, but since it is really annoying, I'll mention it again: Iron coin gains are bugged - no matter if it says 12, 13 or 15 in the Arena menu I always get 12 coins at the end of every battle - standing at over 2500 points now. No idea how many coins I effectively lost by now because of this.

In other news, everything wrong with the Assassin Rocket Dog:

- Heal block still doesn't block the heal from the (de)buffs I mentioned before, that includes the heal from life talismans

- with immunity talismans equipped the immunity passive doesn't protect other passives (at least I can say it for sure for Troll shields) if you go second against a Prisoner. If you go first it works as intended although the prisoner debuff still shows up on other characters (very strange: the troll shields are cast again at the end of your turn, replacing the ones from the start of the battle. That can have unintended effects...)

- with immunity talismans and only when no (!) prisoner Present the Assassin Rocket Dog doesn't get the Troll's shield. All other characters do. As far as I can see, there is no problem with a Prisoner present

[edit: - also, with regards to endure: while it helps against burns in the turn it runs out, it doesn't help against the burn damage from being frozen, the buff runs out just before the damage comes in, doubt this is intended...]

Oh, and I'd still be interested in the chances of Entrench given buffs to one or two other characters

To everybody mentioning MCR basic stealing everything everytime is a bug: it is not. Just very questionable character design. Probability goes up to 100% with shards.
    Last edited by Nine; 05-19-2017 at 11:51 AM.
    Max-1851

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    To everybody mentioning MCR basic stealing everything everytime is a bug: it is not. Just very questionable character design. Probability goes up to 100% with shards.
    Was one of them and yeah, learned that. Still, I call it big load of BS. I sacrifice health, def, MR and what not to equip my toons with buffs I want (strike, immunity, shell, life, doesn't matter at all), and that "lady" just comes cassualy with her 2 rounds immunity and picks all 3-4-5 of them. Or, I use points for CD's shield just so she could steal it three turns in a row and freeze me in the end... If paired with yellow one, god help you, doesn't even matter if you go first or second, you're toast. Remove the buffs as many times as you like, but stealing all of them every turn is highly unfair and OP. Even 100% chance with limited number of buffs she can steal would be better than current state. Just my 0.02$ though.

OS
    iOS
    MCR is 100% with shards.

Name:  IMG_1030.JPG
Views: 346
Size:  42.7 KB

Not sure why people feel it's OP. She's good but it's not vaulting me to the top of the rankings. It's not helping my defense much either. Its just that most other characters have been made weak for the sake of "balance". Let's call for buffs instead of nerfs. Bring back the axis commander! Was that name really too offensive? We got all kinds of Satan and an Eddie who rips his heart out. Why the hell was that changed anyway? Bring him back to his original glory!
    MrFreeze-6530