Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sacrificed a dupe Aces High and Cyborg for an Exalted Sacrifice and got a measly 4 G/A rare souls. :|

Sparton, would it be possible to take a second look at the G/A rewards for sacrifice? They're incredibly underwhelming compared to the regular rare soul rewards where people have received 50 souls for one sacrifice. The G/A soul reward should be similar to the rare soul reward, but not equal. As it stands, G/A souls are actually the WORST reward you can receive from the higher tier sacrifices. Please look into upping the amount that are rewarded if you can. I'm pretty sure all of us veteran players would rather receive 50 rare souls than 4 G/A rare souls. :\
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, would it be possible to take a second look at the G/A rewards for sacrifice? They're incredibly underwhelming compared to the regular rare soul rewards where people have received 50 souls for one sacrifice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    By a stroke of luck, one of the G/A souls got me a GCR!
    Hm... "underwhelming"...

OS
    Android

3rd error already today

While LoL Gunner was rather smooth I had already 3 errors today on LoL Assassin. Really frustrating.

1x MACL0
    2x Game just does not continue. Chars dance in first or 2nd stage and that's it -> force quit

Sorry troopers ...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Hm... "underwhelming"...
    oh man, tritium. You are a great trooper of mine but I gotta say, sparton took you for a spin and left you out to dry.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    While LoL Gunner was rather smooth I had already 3 errors today on LoL Assassin. Really frustrating.

1x MACL0
    2x Game just does not continue. Chars dance in first or 2nd stage and that's it -> force quit

Sorry troopers ...
    Yeah I had six of those that's a mind blowing 48 ironites
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    oh man, tritium. You are a great trooper of mine but I gotta say, sparton took you for a spin and left you out to dry.
    Saw that coming & those 50 rare souls, well 53 at the time turned into 2 4☆'s. MCotD & SSD, both dupes. Rest was crap! Quality not quantity!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-22-2017 at 09:42 AM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Sparton, can you confirm that the hotfix messed up immunity completely in regards to the Prisoner? Please have a look at my post #341. I really hope this ability gets finally fixed

Also, is the timer for the red talisman power up pack that says it expires in 6h intended?

Just had case that NoL in LoL X killed its allie when he revenged on my void shields, my controls disappeared and could do nothing but stand there. Since the killed allied was also a NoL I suspect it was to counter attack next and since it couldn't do that the game broke. (Sorry, Kardas)

In regards to g/a souls from sacrifice rewards: I too find them very underwhelming. Just because of a single instance of luck it doesn't disproves that the expected reward from them it is suprisingly low considering the tier of the sacrifice. If we are going by annecdotal evidence: I got 4 g/a souls from a vortex yesterday, all 3* dupes fodder - then again the legendary soul from it was the third to give me Magus golden Son, but that at least gives more essence to to spin the wheel again.

Edit: Almost forgot - the bug where it selects the wrong stack of Souls in the book of Souls is still there. Just accidentally opened 99 instead of 2. (One 3* in a 99 stack has to be a record by the way)
    Last edited by Nine; 05-22-2017 at 09:31 AM.
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Am i the only one who still has the starter pack available for purchase? It's supposed to go away in 48 hours but its been here for the last year!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    @ Sparton and all the LotB team:

Guys you really killed it this 2 last days!
    After my little disapointement of the last update with the 20k ic eternity soul and the prisoner's passive bug, you fixed that really fast (prisoner) and you makes an event where everyone can get great rewards (and whitch rewards can be better than the most rare Eddies?)

Really really good event! Thank you very much for this!
    I hope there will have other events like this one ! -- this fragments soul feature is very good (in the event and in the arena )
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Totally agree with DJE...awesome event, though man I am burnt out trying to get fragments for just two souls. Not sure how people were able to grind LoL to get 5+ souls, wow, respect to them indeed...wonder if thy even slept these past two nights, lol!

Thanks again Spartan and the LoTB team...well done and very much appreciated! Now if you can only give me a Cyborg Eddie, I will send you a check in the mail, haha!