Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Was one of them and yeah, learned that. Still, I call it big load of BS. I sacrifice health, def, MR and what not to equip my toons with buffs I want (strike, immunity, shell, life, doesn't matter at all), and that "lady" just comes cassualy with her 2 rounds immunity and picks all 3-4-5 of them. Or, I use points for CD's shield just so she could steal it three turns in a row and freeze me in the end... If paired with yellow one, god help you, doesn't even matter if you go first or second, you're toast. Remove the buffs as many times as you like, but stealing all of them every turn is highly unfair and OP. Even 100% chance with limited number of buffs she can steal would be better than current state. Just my 0.02$ though.
    Yeah, won't argue with that. I in fact already met one equipped with Strike Talismans. Sure, her damage goes way down, but it is incredibly effective.

The main problem is that she cannot be countered reasonably because of her passive. At the moment you need one toon to strip immunity off her and another to stun her...with both reliying on chances the odds aren't good. You are also absolutely required to bring a Hellhound/Rocket Dog or you have immediately lost when going first because of perma freeze - unless you are pumped full of Immunity Talismans. All that trouble with a single character...
    Max-1851

OS
    iOS
    Sparton, could you please check the resistance and resilience talismans. They don't show their effect. Are they working?
    Thanks for your effort.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    MCR is 100% with shards.

Attachment 2959

Not sure why people feel it's OP. She's good but it's not vaulting me to the top of the rankings. It's not helping my defense much either. Its just that most other characters have been made weak for the sake of "balance". Let's call for buffs instead of nerfs. Bring back the axis commander! Was that name really too offensive? We got all kinds of Satan and an Eddie who rips his heart out. Why the hell was that changed anyway? Bring him back to his original glory!
    Can't recall that I ever complained about any toon being OP (not here anyway). I even liked old Prisoner, was easier to beat than now but this, this... Idk, you can put all six different talis on her and she'd still get every buff, shield or other from enemy. Imho that's everything but fair, but then again, who am I to judge.

OS
    Android
    MCR is a 4*, she's meant to be good. Yet she is also easily countered. Have not lost to one all week. Just think about what you are doing.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Any changes and she's a bench warmer in my opinion. GCR is fine too. Takes a while to kill but she still dies. Damn SSD with strike talismans are my nemesis. But I wouldn't change that either. Way too much tweaking going on with this game in my humble opinion.

Edit: by the way, I wasn't directly responding to your post Ringe, I just happened to post at the same time. I've seen a lot of comments about her lately and I get scared. The devs love to ruin, I mean balance good characters
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 05-19-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Maybe somebody can enlighten me about the Death Dog - intended or bug?

Description says that he should remove buffs from up to 2 enemies. Is that 0, 1 or 2 - or should that be at least 2?

I'm experimenting with new attack strategies and have done a few fights with the dog but all he ever does is removing buffs from 1 enemy.

Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Any changes and she's a bench warmer in my opinion. GCR is fine too. Takes a while to kill but she still dies. Damn SSD with strike talismans are my nemesis. But I wouldn't change that either. Way too much tweaking going on with this game in my humble opinion.

Edit: by the way, I wasn't directly responding to your post Ringe, I just happened to post at the same time. I've seen a lot of comments about her lately and I get scared. The devs love to ruin, I mean balance good characters
    No offense given or taken dude, I am against her, not against you, you just gave me a foothold to dump a load on her
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 05-19-2017 at 12:48 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Maybe somebody can enlighten me about the Death Dog - intended or bug?

Description says that he should remove buffs from up to 2 enemies. Is that 0, 1 or 2 - or should that be at least 2?

I'm experimenting with new attack strategies and have done a few fights with the dog but all he ever does is removing buffs from 1 enemy.

Thanks!
    I'm interested in this too, just pulled him yesterday from fourth vortex... Might be good

OS
    Android
    Newborns of light assasin and warrior also strip buffs and they have passive counterattack procing on other teammates too. Magus cr is fine as she is.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    No offense given or taken dude, I am against her, not against you, you just gave me a foothold to dump a load on her
    Oh man, is she into that kinda thing? I might have to send her to sacrifice.

Seriously though, I'm gonna try putting 2 of them in my defense and see if it goes up from the pathetic 13% it's at right now. I don't think it'll make much difference though. She's pretty easy to take out.
    MrFreeze-6530