Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Aces High was a bit of a dud and is now quite usable - have him in my defense - and have been using him in my offense - for fun since I dont think I'll be in competition mode this week - and he's doing pretty well. If they revise those shield skills he'll be worthy of the 5* designation - but is already dramatically improved.
    I agree with that, aces needs a renovation on those damn shields so it can shine like a 5 star character in conditions.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    So far Clairvoyant is my favorite. Not that I used others (I'm about to), but looking into skills and especially mandatory slots, as someone said, She can turn out to be another GCR.
    Built for arena...Shell, Immunity & Life???
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    A thought on the higher cost for skull quests. Don't remember all the costs for the SLs, but I'm thinking the balance is you having the opportunity to play them more often than before. Rewards of course seem to be the same as before, so don't know that there's a big value in playing them more often.
    8 levels instead of 12. Finally, last 2 unlocked this am. Got a skill shard outta 1 last night. Although I got a Secret Level skill shard last week...#3 in 9 months I think!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Built for arena...Shell, Immunity & Life???
    One of the options, for sure, yeah. Depends mostly on the players style. Holy or penetrating are also good, or maybe freeze and shell without immunity. If she was warrior, I'd fill her with counter-strike, that Buff Removal chance is brutal

OS
    Android
    Number of the Beast is now like walk in the park with The Wrath next to me. Got Visions, Carriage & the Grim Reaper smashing the shit out of The Beast!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    8 levels instead of 12. Finally, last 2 unlocked this am. Got a skill shard outta 1 last night. Although I got a Secret Level skill shard last week...#3 in 9 months I think!
    So far, mine have been the same as always. The talisman horde gave me one freezing talisman. I guess the game felt I'm not having to sell nearly enough of those every day, already. I've nearly completed the 6k achievement and gotten one death mark, that's one I'd like to get a few more of. I've got rainmaker and think he'd pair well.

Other than that, I did get 100k gold. Might actually be worthwhile if I needed it. Still can't get shards or runes, so gold is not that big an issue. Hopefully will get better.

OS
    Android
    So I am wondering... I have about 100 souls I was going to use and then sacrifice so I can get a full vortex. Any new problems with this I should be aware of before I go ahead and do it?
    Live to Fly, Fly to Live

Hammerhil-8671

Playing all troopers daily.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Sparton, can you please look into Magus CR's basic move? I just had a 10 minutes fight against one, she stole each and every single effect I had. All of my CD's shields plus else. I am no man of luck, but 100% stealing is just too unlucky, even for me. Thanks in advance \m/

Edit: happened again against other player. 100% triggering.
    The Magic CR with full skill shards stole the beneficial effect a 100% of time
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Number of the Beast is now like walk in the park with The Wrath next to me. Got Visions, Carriage & the Grim Reaper smashing the shit out of The Beast!
    Did it for fun last night with GRE, Mummy, warrior NoL and Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Have you tried the MR Charge on the Viking. I think it is only sometimes working. I need to spend more attention but when I charge it and use Pillage I can't see a difference. Pillage says it scales of MR ... or am I missing something.

Edit: definitely bugged. Does the same amount of damage charged or not.

Also the Loot is still bugged I think - at least when I try to steal from a GCR.
    same as pharaoh EDDIE, defense chrge is useless... i hope it's a bug.