Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well i got a skillshard, 9 3* evo shards, 6 3* evo runes, a rare soul, 30ish souls, 10 precious soul fragments.

rest is shit.

But ye, rewards are pretty decent
    for me only shit....no skillshard, 3* evo shards, 3* evo runes, rare soul, ish souls, precious soul fragments...hum 12 sands for nothing at eath attack.
    I'm the badest lucker of that game?
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I was usually the one to complain about every update but this time I just can't, content is too damn good so I am fine with this bugs (not all of them caught me, luckily) and I believe you guys will Remove Negative Effects ASAP. Though I will be mad if I get Wrath or Beelzebub instead of that beautifull Clairvoyant Thanks again \m/

OS
    Android
    Can you elaborate on how the testing is done before releasing these updates? Honestly, if it didn't have the name Iron Maiden attached to it, thousands of users would be gone. This is beyond frustrating.

OS
    iOS
    I didn't look too closely at the pvp point changes last night, but I dropped from around 100 to 502 with only 6 attacks overnight. Does that even make any sense?

Edit: and 20 sot spent this morning for some runes and shards in this new setup. I told myself I was gonna refrain from complaining this time around, but Christ nodding frog. Why do you guys continue to make the game more of a chore? If your going to double the price of these things, increase the chances of getting something decent. Even with the long lock times, they were fine how they were. With all the broken stuff to fix, why did you decide to break something that worked?
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 05-17-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    My only skill qwest crashing is now "Talisman Cache", got in to the other two.

I'm not noticing the lag times others are speaking on, my arena has been choppy for a month, but, my phone is going south, so could be that.
    Eskiggalu-8063

Banned
    That update is again a big joke.

Don't know, if the devs know, that they can play this game also, if they would simply test, they wouldn't give us, what the gave us.

And as reward for weeks full of bugs, we get higher costs for SL. 20000 ICs is also a big ass kick for the most of the regular players.

LotB is now only pay2win, useless to play, if you don't pay...

OS
    Android
    Well, glad to see immunity works on HH and AD now. Pity that the game is very slow, and the SL/skull quest being more SoT than LoL is ridiculous.

The fragments is a nice addition but those new characters suck. They just look rubbish.

I honestly don't know why people are complaining about eternal souls being 20,000 coins. They are put there so all those people with huge stockpiles of coins can now actually use them. And what's the problem - the people who were rebuying SoW with purchased ironite helped support the game. It makes sense if you read the actual pre update announcement: We know now that a war chest =20k iron coins
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    That update is again a big joke.

Don't know, if the devs know, that they can play this game also, if they would simply test, they wouldn't give us, what the gave us.

And as reward for weeks full of bugs, we get higher costs for SL. 20000 ICs is also a big ass kick for the most of the regular players.

LotB is now only pay2win, useless to play, if you don't pay...
    +10: always dupes = dead in top 100-150 pvp if you don't have the good toons like me ( no vision eddie, viking, prisoner etc etc ) bug bug bug...
    Without iron maiden license the game will be dead since a long time
    I play all troopers all days.

Anyone else getting false notifications that sands of time have been refilled. Got one last night, and when I started it was at 66. And after using that up, I got two notifications back to back 10 minutes later.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by abbadon View Post
    I'll add that math for 20,000 for eternal is impossible without spending a lot of money (and time) unless you were a lucky beta PvP player. If the new characters are as great as they should be it seems PvP will now be locked to a small number of players, unless they as useless window dressing "collectibles" like the Halloween pumpkins and Christmas reindeer.
    I'm with you on this one.

Never had the opportunity on PvP beta, started with global -> no IC gathered
    Then I was in the pool of people being attacked 300 times -> no incentive to play, low IC amount gathered
    Matchmaking fix, rewarding slacking instead of attacking -> no incentive to play, low IC amount gathered
    PvP talismans added to arena store: needed to stay competitive -> taking away accumulated IC @ rate of 2400+ per week

I would have the time and persistence to go through ~800 battles I need, but in order to do so I'd have to purchase 1k ironites at least... And in no way will I pay 50€ for one character, that's just ridiculous.

I do agree, that people with tons of IC gathered over the weeks have at last something shiny, but those who are not dumping money in the game or spend the free ironite rewarded on souls, or SoT refills or anything else, are just deprived of this possibility. However, I do not think (or at least do not hope) these characters are going to be game changers in PVP, but will most probably give people a hard time facing them.

Anyway - I like and dislike the eternity soul purchase option in store at the same time.
    Enti-2694