Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Sparton, can you please look into Magus CR's basic move? I just had a 10 minutes fight against one, she stole each and every single effect I had. All of my CD's shields plus else. I am no man of luck, but 100% stealing is just too unlucky, even for me. Thanks in advance \m/

Edit: happened again against other player. 100% triggering.
    This is not bad luck, MCR actually DOES steal 100% with his normal attack leveled up to 5. Check on my account

Quote Originally Posted by Gmac View Post
    Eternal Eddie looks more like Carnaval Eddie, bunch of things that makes no sense together put on a costume lol
    Eternity Eddie is basically the Maiden England artwork by Derek Riggs
    Name:  iron-maiden-infinite-dreams-live-usa-7-single-1.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  533.0 KB
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Argh, shouldn't have talked shit, latest trooper point battle froze up to no points. Karma be damned haha

Attachment 2952
    That's a nice steal of ghost status there
    On the other hand, since when can The Beast's yellow buff not be removed/stolen? Had to revive twice on my alt account because I was sure I can steal that damn buff and I got raped instead.
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    On the other hand, since when can The Beast's yellow buff not be removed/stolen? Had to revive twice on my alt account because I was sure I can steal that damn buff and I got raped instead.
    Yup. Used to steal it with Viking Eddie. Played the Beast last night and wasn't able to steal it
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Great, now when Wrath and Beelzebub are around, I'll still need the Beast to beat that blue lady... Just perfect. She's the new OP now, masked in one point higher price for Power move. She doesn't even need that bloody freeze any more with 100% stealing. Please don't get me wrong, this is not pointed to you

Just to keep people informed about the upcoming hotfix, we just submitted that to the various platform holders. That hotfix will fix the following:

• Fixed an issue which causes excessive load times going to certain screens in the game (primarily on Android, but also caused some sluggishness on iOS)
    • Fixed an issue where the Prisoner attacking another Prisoner could cause a hang
    • Fixed a bunch of cases where the Prisoner's Passive Disabled status effect did not work (there are still some bugs, but most of the new cases of it not working from yesterday's update should be corrected)

We are appraising the need to do a further hotfix, but we wanted to get this out sooner due to the impact it was having on a wide spread of the players. The update should show up in Android stores within the next few hours, and will show up on iOS as soon as we get a heads up that it is approved.

(Follow up post(s) regarding concerns from players to follow.)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Just to keep people informed about the upcoming hotfix, we just submitted that to the various platform holders. That hotfix will fix the following:

• Fixed an issue which causes excessive load times going to certain screens in the game (primarily on Android, but also caused some sluggishness on iOS)
    • Fixed an issue where the Prisoner attacking another Prisoner could cause a hang
    • Fixed a bunch of cases where the Prisoner's Passive Disabled status effect did not work (there are still some bugs, but most of the new cases of it not working from yesterday's update should be corrected)

We are appraising the need to do a further hotfix, but we wanted to get this out sooner due to the impact it was having on a wide spread of the players. The update should show up in Android stores within the next few hours, and will show up on iOS as soon as we get a heads up that it is approved.

Thanks for the quick work on a hotfix. I know it seems all we ever do is complain. Appreciate being kept somewhat in the loop. As I stated in an earlier post, keeping us informed helps. I know there's lots you can't share, but the more we can understand why there are so many issues might make a big difference in patience.

Hope this makes things a little more bearable until a bigger fix can be issued.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the clean up work Sparton and crew.

Would really, really, really be interested in hearing you guys at least acknowledge the concerns with making it easier to meet the trooper daily use obligation. Ive actually cut down to only 35 troopers, and while it sure is easier to use all of the every day, it seems utimately self defeating for this game to not capitalize on the one cooperative social feature in the game.

High priced, rebranded secret levels sure seems like you guys arent listening or dont really think the concerns being raised are valid...

OS
    Android

Just updated on Android, now game is much smoother, thanks for fast hot fix, need to try The Prisoner though.

Going mostly off of memory (I've been reading through the thread, but haven't had the time to respond to many queries due to working with the team to isolate and fix issues for the hot fix update(s)):

Regarding the Eternity Soul

The intent for this soul is that it is something you work towards over time by collecting fragments from PVP. You can get fragments in two ways:

• Buy from the Arena Store (10 fragments packs twice a week)
    • Earn from PVP Division on reset (starts at 5 fragments at Duelist II, can be up to 40 fragments at Eternal)

The Eternity Soul Fragments are a new, permanent fixture of the game. You'll have the opportunity to work towards getting a new 5 star character each week, and even when you eventually get them all, extras let you try out teams with multiples, or you can use them for big sacrifices to get rewards worthy of sacrificing duplicate 5 stars.

There is a one time, limited time only deal to get an Eternity Soul for a massive cost in Iron Coins. This is intended as a "thank you" for the many players who have engaged in a lot of the Arena since it launched, and to help get some of these new characters out into the wild so people can see how they perform, who they work well with, etc.

Finally, specifically on the subject of the balance of the characters that are within the Eternity Soul... we'll obviously need a lot more time to see how people utilize them. So far, we've seen everything from "this is OP!", to "these guys are really meh", to "I like some of what this guys does, and will try him out more". I am still collecting feedback from various channels (this thread, other threads, etc) to go over with Kaz so we're on the same page for people's sentiments, but overall I think, like many new things, we should all step back and see how the impact shakes out over time.

Regarding the Skull Quests

Each of the Skull Quests are primarily about giving you the rewards noted in their name (talismans from the Talisman Cache/Talisman Horde, for example). However, all of them have a chance of giving the following:

• Ironite (with a higher quantity possible from later skull quests)
    • Skill Shards
    • Precious Soul Fragments

The amounts and quantities of all of the rewards should be equal to or greater than what was possible, on an average day, with secret locations. That said, I do recognize that some people feel like some of the quests can feel particularly underwhelming if you're unlucky (such as Talismans), so I will review what could be done so it still feels valuable to try and complete each Skull Quest every day.

Related, while we have changed the times for when the Skull Quests unlock, they still unlock once every 24 hours, and are then available for 24 hours. If you want, you can save all of your skull quests until 5pm PST and then complete all 8 in one go; you'll just have some of them unlock again sooner than others.

Regarding Precious Souls

There was a question a early in the thread about the characters from the Precious Soul, and if you can evolve them into their stronger counterparts. Each of the characters (Sacrificial Heart, Strong Sacrificial Heart, and Ultimate Sacrificial Heart) are different characters, so evolving one will not eventually give you the other. Evolving and leveling them up will make them worth more essence, though (but like other characters of their rarities, it doesn't necessarily increase by much).

That said, for the Gold Idols, leveling them up and evolving them does not increase their gold value, so you're best off just selling them for gold and being done with them.

Regarding Using 50 Troopers

With the increased cost for the high-value Skull Quests, there is more of a strain on late game players using all of your 50 troopers each day. However, after accounting for free Sands of Time from Daily Challenges, the average amount of freebie Sands of Time from clearing an average quest, and the amount of Sands of Time you will generate each day (assuming you sleep for 8 hours each day, but otherwise do a battle or two in the morning and some final battles in the evening to keep the regeneration clock going), you should still have enough Sands of Time for a bit more than 50 battles in a day. Also, all of that discounts getting more Sands of Time from paying Ironite or from Daily Login Rewards (for the days that give you those), although of course both of those things will give you more leeway.

Right now, our main concern is fixing major combat issues and performance issues, but I will use this as an opportunity to see if we can prioritize a solution to using more troopers per battle (in places that don't further impact players progressing through the game for the first time). I know we want to have a solution in place in time for the Brave New World, but it's understandable that a solution that arrives sooner would still be valuable.

OS
    iOS
    There is a one time, limited time only deal to get an Eternity Soul for a massive cost in Iron Coins. This is intended as a "thank you" for the many players who have engaged in a lot of the Arena since it launched, and to help get some of these new characters out into the wild so people can see how they perform, who they work well with, etc.
    I understand but I think a lot more people deserved a Thank You and 10k Iron Coins will have been a fairer option... knowing how long it will take to get all characters I would have really not priced it more than 10K which by the way is already huge.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/