Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Sparton and team you guys rocks the metal, seriously. Already got wrath from eternal soul. I d ask you how can we collect enough fragments to try to pull the other eternal exclusive chars? Can u make it more clear for us? Awesome update, cheers!
    Did you have 20k iron coins lying around or something? Cuz if your always eternal, your gonna need almost 3 weeks to get an eternity soul from fragments... and if your not... well its just 8 weeks!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    When the cosmos tries to load there is a garden of life stage that looks faint with sentinnel and gunner logos. Does anyone else see this? Potential future stage?
    Same I wanted to ask just now...
    Loading times are insane long now and it always hangs at the end of battles...
    But the rest: really cool update, at least my experience till now

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Did you have 20k iron coins lying around or something? Cuz if your always eternal, your gonna need almost 3 weeks to get an eternity soul from fragments... and if your not... well its just 8 weeks!
    Sparton's update notes says that the Eternal soul will only be available until May 20th. That's 4 days from now! Only the guys who've been PVP top dogs for months now will have a chance at getting this one time only Eternal soul. They definitely deserve it though, so we'll all have to learn from their experience as to how the Eternal characters perform!

Edit: Come to think of it, I can only imagine how frustrating it will be if people end up pulling dupes from the Eternal souls, so hopefully the toons will be good enough to warrant using multiples on a team. The pool is only 4 characters, so you'll always have a 25% chance of pulling a dupe after your first soul is opened.
    Last edited by Tritium; 05-16-2017 at 08:16 PM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Aces high eddie hits like a truck now, very good update for him!
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I was saving arena coins from months, especially when matchmaking was not bugged yet.

OS
    iOS
    PVP bugged big time.

Prisoner doesnt seem to affect any passives, even if the enemy toons show the passive block status indicator.

Just faced another Prisoner team. Dont recall which toon I attacked with, but had 8 passive block effect indicators pop up over each toon on both sides. Was quick enough to grab a screen shot, and the game locked up.

Just restarted and went after the same team. When his Prisoner attacked mine, same thing: everyone gets 8 passive block indicators, his team also got a bunch of one round defense and MR buff indicators, and the game lagged out.

Both times resulted in a loss for me too.

Oh boy... Another update, another round of bugs...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton's update notes says that the Eternal soul will only be available until May 20th. That's 4 days from now! Only the guys who've been PVP top dogs for months now will have a chance at getting this one time only Eternal soul. They definitely deserve it though, so we'll all have to learn from their experience as to how the Eternal characters perform!

Edit: Come to think of it, I can only imagine how frustrating it will be if people end up pulling dupes from the Eternal souls, so hopefully the toons will be good enough to warrant using multiples on a team. The pool is only 4 characters, so you'll always have a 25% chance of pulling a dupe after your first soul is opened.
    Yea, and there are a crap ton of 4*s in the game, i still pulled three FoTD Eddies from three red eyes this week...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

New Clairvoyant picture is smoking.

angelkelly
    The load time now is very slow and laggy. On top of that the description for resistance talisman is completely wrong. It says increase health by 50% of attack/magic. Instead of increase def by 30% of attack and etc..

Edit: What was wrong with the cost of secret location before. Now it's to expensive to get anything done. Specially using all my troopers within the time limit.

OS
    iOS

The Beeeeeeeez

I got Beelzebub from the Eternity soul, obviously need more time to see if he's worth skill sharding and figure out the right talisman setup but initial impression is not looking good. If this is supposed to be a 2 month reward for dedication, I sure hope the other characters are much better.

Time for more testing, hope I'm wrong!