Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Attachment 2957

@hold: Don't think that your def team managed to "hold" me... Damn APMAs
    Same thing happened to me twice in the past 24 hrs...one to Yojo, and then other just now to Patrice. Both times I had won, but when the game restarted it showed me as having lost both of the matches.
    The good thing is that both Yojo and Patrice revenged me, and I was able to revenge them back, victorious again for both fights, and this time THANKFULLY my victories were registers. HA!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Same thing happened to me twice in the past 24 hrs...one to Yojo, and then other just now to Patrice. Both times I had won, but when the game restarted it showed me as having lost both of the matches.
    The good thing is that both Yojo and Patrice revenged me, and I was able to revenge them back, victorious again for both fights, and this time THANKFULLY my victories were registers. HA!
    I think someone mentioned before that these crashes "with name" should be made draw. The way it is now, I lose winning points, I lose points for "losing" (32 overall), plus I lose points on revenge, and as I am high in ranks atm, that would probably be 13 as well (considering that the loses are finally cut).

OS
    Android
    Maybe the next update will have an achievement award for getting all the different error codes. Today I managed APMA1, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. Just need 3-5 for the set.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Just got a freeze error end of arena match and now can't get back in due to http errors. Anyone else?
    [Plus similar comments from others]

There is indeed some server instability happening on and off. I came into the office hearing the tech team discussing it, so I know they're already working on improving stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    I also noticed Void Talismans are back in the Talisman quests loot pool. Was that intended?
    Hm, I'll review what's going on for the specific talisman choices. I think there was some confusion a while aback about what talismans were supposed to be in secret locations only, and they've just kinda been sitting in the same place for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, I've noticed something interesting with my MCR. I have her equipped with penetrating talismans, yet I've noticed that her damage doesn't seem to increase when she procs the magic penetration effect in battle. Oddly enough, this only seems to occur when she attacks normally during her turn. What I mean by this is that I've seen her perfect hit for 10.7k when she attacks during my turn, but then hit for 14k+ when she attacks out of her turn via the use of a stolen counterattack buff. So, this would lead me to believe that magic penetration is a bit buggy with her right now. She only seems to make use of the effect when attacking out of her normal turn, which can only be done with a counterattack buff. Really strange bug concerning magic penetration and her.
    Odd indeed, I'll pass that along for investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Just attacked Killhouse in Arena and my VE had no Past/Future skill options. Which is quite a drawback as I mostly use Take, Equilibrium, in rarer cases Titan Shield and Blur if I see no better moves. Still cashed in the victory, but I had to think really hard rofl.

I hope it was just a temporary glitch but I'll see if the issue persists
    It should just be temporary... perhaps kill the app and restart will fix that?

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    You do realize that the time involved is getting higher and higher? Even if the SoT would be enough during 24 hours to fulfill all what the game has to offer - summer is coming and I will for sure not spend 24/7 in front of this game. I'd like to play my troopers in a reasonable time but if that is not possible I will have to cut them down during the summer month.

I'm in a lucky position that I can (most of the time) leave the game running and the game plays itself. But what's the point for that? A fast track option would do exactly the same but release the time pressure. It's not just SoT it is also time!
    With the exception of the load time bug, it doesn't make sense to say that "the time involved is getting higher and higher". The time to do 50 battles hasn't changed, so the recent changes should not have meaningfully required you to spend more time in the app. If anything, one of the recent updates increasing combat speed on auto has made going through 50 troopers faster, not slower, and with this update you'll have shorter (if more frequent) sessions due to the Skull Quests costing more Sands of Time (which is part of the reason why we changed the costs and unlock method the way we did, so people don't feel obligated to have very long sessions as often).

As I stated earlier, though, I do agree we want to streamline that further, but no mechanics in this update should have made your play sessions longer if using all 50 troopers is your goal. There's the load time problems, yes, but we've also already release the hotfix on Android (and the iOS update should soon follow, once it's approved).

Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Dear all,

I feel compelled to expose my feelings on the journey that we have been on together and the recent development following the update.

[A very respectable critique of the Eternity Soul cost]
    Thank you for the thorough and thoughtful response. I've passed this along to the team.

I think it's fair to say that a lot of people haven't agreed with our method of seeding a limited amount of the new Eternal characters into the player base. I don't know if there is a solution we could have done that everyone would have been happy with, but I do not want to discount people's personal experiences and opinions on the manner, as I can see why some peoples view the limited availability of the one time purchase is not favourable.

At the end of the day, we wanted to get a small amount of these characters into players' hands at the feature's launch, and we saw an opportunity to solve a problem that many long-term players have expressed where they feel they get way more iron coins than they could ever possibly spend, and we thought this was the right target to hit, but we will be more considerate of people's perceptions about that in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Sparton, please read my post. I really think it could help.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...N-Game-testers
    The subject of beta testers does come up from time to time, but the short version of it is that there are major technical hurdles that prevent us from easily doing this (major updates usually aren't compatible with old data, so if you're on a new update and something goes screw-y, you're going to be stuck unable to play for a while), and also it can cause marketing problems with revealing new features and content before a release (which I personally don't have a problem with players getting eyes on things sooner, but that decision is well above my pay grade). And even if both the technical and marketing problems are dealt with, it means more overhead for coordinating and triaging issues with people who aren't in the office. That naturally slows down development even further, when everyone on the forum knows that people are hungry for new content and new features.

That doesn't mean we won't look into some kind of beta test solution (I've talked to some teammates to see if it is something we can employ from time to time), but there are major hurdles from getting that up and running, and maintaining such an operation that may do more damage than it prevents if we don't handle that carefully.

OS
    Android
    Makes sense, Thanks for the reply Sparton.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    With the exception of the load time bug, it doesn't make sense to say that "the time involved is getting higher and higher". The time to do 50 battles hasn't changed, so the recent changes should not have meaningfully required you to spend more time in the app. If anything, one of the recent updates increasing combat speed on auto has made going through 50 troopers faster, not slower, and with this update you'll have shorter (if more frequent) sessions due to the Skull Quests costing more Sands of Time (which is part of the reason why we changed the costs and unlock method the way we did, so people don't feel obligated to have very long sessions as often).

As I stated earlier, though, I do agree we want to streamline that further, but no mechanics in this update should have made your play sessions longer if using all 50 troopers is your goal. There's the load time problems, yes, but we've also already release the hotfix on Android (and the iOS update should soon follow, once it's approved).
    Sure if you have time to log on 3 times a day. For me the resets of those new SL are 2am, 10am and 6pm. In summer I probably won't play from 6pm on as I'm outside somewhere. Also PvP and 50 trooper plus the mandatory 3 sessions a day ... well I have a job already.

But so be it ... Those Skull drops seem to be too poor to bother anyways ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    With so many of us chasing grand 20k, good luck to you and your def as well dude... Knowing how much I want to get there, I can't even feel bad about being constantly on Bengio's, mammy's and Ubajoa's list But, no pain no gain \m/
    I am OK with the attacks, I got my Eternity Soul for playing like mad before. Now it's your time to shine guys!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I am OK with the attacks, I got my Eternity Soul for playing like mad before. Now it's your time to shine guys!
    well done, what char did you get? I still have 7k iron coins to go....
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    well done, what char did you get? I still have 7k iron coins to go....
    Are you going for it? Good luck! That's madness!

druid138-6195

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Sure if you have time to log on 3 times a day. For me the resets of those new SL are 2am, 10am and 6pm. In summer I probably won't play from 6pm on as I'm outside somewhere. Also PvP and 50 trooper plus the mandatory 3 sessions a day ... well I have a job already.
    You don't need to log in when the Skull Quests become available. They're still each available for 24 hours from the time they unlock each day.

For example, in my PST time zone, they're 5pm, 1am, and 9am. Ain't no way I'm staying up until 1am (at least on most nights), but that just means I catch that set when I wake up the next day.