Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Yeah, I just pulled a single Piercing Talisman as my haul from the horde myself. I'm definitely not seeing the skill shards drop for me as they have been for others, but what can ya do?
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I wanted to see what peoples experience has been with the Cache vs Horde quests. I would think the horde would have better drops but it seems every time the cache gives me better drops. Got only a void talisman on the talisman horde
    I've had roughly the same luck with Cache and Horde. Definitely gotten some better drops than I did with the SLs. I finally have a full set of Death Mark talismans, and still a little ways to go before I hit the 1K skull quests (SL) achievement. Until the update I had only one, and I'd gotten that in January. I think I got one from the cache and the other from a horde. So, other than name and cost the rewards seem to be similar.

Now I just have to get my Rainmaker ready.

Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Yeah, I just pulled a single Piercing Talisman as my haul from the horde myself. I'm definitely not seeing the skill shards drop for me as they have been for others, but what can ya do?
    I've seen that too. But, I've definitely gotten a few drops that were better than I was seeing with the SLs.
    Last edited by Askora; 05-19-2017 at 04:29 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Ringe666, he's worth leveling, probably worth the shards at some point. Mine only has two shards, but he's my GCR killer (drops her shield a lot, plus he hits her hard). Hopefully the next update fixes his damage charge not getting applied to him. I started him on offense before he was even fully leveled up. His damage charge is great, especially if you've got some heavy hitters to go with him. He helps to counter the counterstrike talismans a lot as well.
    Thanks for the info, dude \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    For Magus CR, my best offense against her is to use a lot of energy talismans. If you can keep the defense energy low, she never gets to freeze. As a bonus, you have plenty of opportunity to use power skills. She can still be tough, but without that freeze, she's manageable. Have to learn to rely on not having all the buffs applied, since more and more characters are stripping those.
    (Emphasis mine).

This. Askora gets it. There are an insane amount of characters who can strip or steal buffs now. Because of this fact, we all must learn how to build solid teams that don't completely rely on their buffs.

Here's a short and by no means exhaustive list of just some examples of characters who can do these things:
    Buff stripping toons: Wrath, Clairvoyant, VE, Warrior & Assassin NoL, Death Dog, AoP, Sentinel Allied Soldier, etc.
    Buff stealing toons: MCR, Cyborg, Assassin Troll, WDK, etc.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Wrath is a joke from devs? 75 % remove beneficial effects, put him together with SSD and it becomes taunting fest all over again, oh and in 3 weeks one team that has wrath , the clairvoyant and SSD.
    Mmm no sense to me.

OS
    Android
    Ssd is dead in 1 turn unless most attacks miss it.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    I would really like to try wrath... Or any of the newbies really. Could someone please add me?? Even if its just temporary.

Tag is in my signature
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I wanted to see what peoples experience has been with the Cache vs Horde quests. I would think the horde would have better drops but it seems every time the cache gives me better drops. Got only a void talisman on the talisman horde
    i think the one that dropps only one talisman (talisman horde) is bugged had this three times in a row and buddies of mine had the same too.
    all in all dropps seems much better but this one could be bugged or really bad luck...it would be nice if they would drop immunity shells strike and life too btw...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, are Explosive talismans supposed to stun for 2 turns when their effects proc? That seems rather unbalanced...They completely stomp Paralysis talismans in their current state.
    Hm... Kaz will look into it. We want Grievous Burn to do the same thing everywhere it's applied, so maybe the burn chance on those are a bit high?

The other thing to consider is you're comparing the Skull Quest-available greens to the BNW-available reds, so there's going to be cases (for availability or stat reasons) where you wouldn't necessarily want the reds over the greens.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    So where the hell is final frontier alien eddie?
    I think we have him planned in conjunction with a specific feature, but I don't know what the timeline is for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Sparton, no loot on Arena battles, all zeros there for quite some time now...
    We're still investigating the cause for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    I see a bug fix update in Apple Store, curious what issues are addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Yeah just saw that one too. Updating now. Must be the hot fix thing? They usually do not require a apple store download though and are usually just a restart?
    That is the hotfix update we submitted on May 17th finally making it's way through Apple's approval process.

Quote Originally Posted by Nine View Post
    I read this somewhere here already, but since it is really annoying, I'll mention it again: Iron coin gains are bugged - no matter if it says 12, 13 or 15 in the Arena menu I always get 12 coins at the end of every battle - standing at over 2500 points now. No idea how many coins I effectively lost by now because of this.
    Yeah, the Attack List screen is erroneously reporting the iron coins you can earn based on the division you meet the VP threshold for, instead of the division you meet the VP and rank thresholds for. You are earning the correct amount of Iron Coins based on the division you are at the end of the fight, though (10 IC for all of Duelist, 12 IC for Warlord III and II, 13 IC for Warlord I, and 15 IC for all of King and Eternal). We're working on a fix to correct the communication in the Attack List screen, but I don't know if that's making it into our next hotfix update.

In other news, everything wrong with the Assassin Rocket Dog:

[Some things]
    I'll pass that along to our QA to investigate. Thanks for the info.

Oh, and I'd still be interested in the chances of Entrench given buffs to one or two other characters
    There's two chance rolls that occur; one is a 75% chance, and the other is a 45% chance. They target any random ally, so it could pick the same once twice, re-pick the Dog itself and an ally, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Sparton, could you please check the resistance and resilience talismans. They don't show their effect. Are they working?
    Thanks for your effort.
    We mixed up the descriptions of the set effects and the actual impact of the set effects in the last release. The next hotfix corrects the set effect descriptions to match what they do.

(There's still a bug that set effect bonuses to DEF don't show up, though.)

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Maybe somebody can enlighten me about the Death Dog - intended or bug?

Description says that he should remove buffs from up to 2 enemies. Is that 0, 1 or 2 - or should that be at least 2?

I'm experimenting with new attack strategies and have done a few fights with the dog but all he ever does is removing buffs from 1 enemy.
    When we say "up to 2 characters" (or similar), it means a randomly picked character twice, but it's two instances of randomly picking, so the same character could get picked.

So if there's characters A, B, C, and D, you might get A and B [2 characters], or C and D [2 characters, or B and B [1 character], etc.

OS
    iOS
    I know the fixes from the hotfix are listed somewhere - but it's nice just to have screens changing quickly and a snappy response again.

Thanks for getting this out!
    Nicko-0517