Page 32 of 55 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I noticed a strange thing with my "80M Gold" Achievement. I was sitting at about 78M before the update, with 24M in current inventory. After the update, the Achievement was unlocked and showed 102M Gold. I'm guessing something with the update added my current inventory back to my cumulative total. I haven't claimed the 160 Ironite that it wants to give me - it feels unearned.

. . .
    Okay, so this gets weirder. I sat at the 102.0M Gold mark for a couple days, despite earning about 1M more over that time.

So, I decided to claim the Achievement to see if that would start the counter again. As soon as I claimed it, the new "150M Gold" Achievement level was unlocked. It said I had 151M Gold. Again, I didn't claim it. And, again, I've remained at the 151M mark despite earning a bunch more Gold. Not sure what's going on, but I'm pretty certain my real cumulative gold amount is a little over 80M.

Also, over the same time period, I haven't made any progress towards the "65K SoT" Achievement. I was at 62.0K when the update hit, and it hasn't budged since, despite using about 1K SoT.

Anyone else seeing anything like either of these?

Sparton - would you recommend that I send this in to Support?

druid138-6195

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I know the fixes from the hotfix are listed somewhere - but it's nice just to have screens changing quickly and a snappy response again.

Thanks for getting this out!
    Yeah, sorry, I've been a bit negligent with the hotfix patch notes and only have it in an earlier comment right now.

I'll probably collect stuff for that and the next hotfix into once place when the second hotfix goes out.

Okay, so this gets weirder. I sat at the 102.0M Gold mark for a couple days, despite earning about 1M more over that time.

So, I decided to claim the Achievement to see if that would start the counter again. As soon as I claimed it, the new "150M Gold" Achievement level was unlocked. It said I had 151M Gold. Again, I didn't claim it. And, again, I've remained at the 151M mark despite earning a bunch more Gold. Not sure what's going on, but I'm pretty certain my real cumulative gold amount is a little over 80M.

Also, over the same time period, I haven't made any progress towards the "65K SoT" Achievement. I was at 62.0K when the update hit, and it hasn't budged since, despite using about 1K SoT.

No need to contact support for those two things, as we're already aware, but to summarize:

• There's an issue with some achievements counting up faster than they should. We should have a fix for this in the next hotfix update.
    • There's an issue where we're pretty sure the achievement progress is being tracked correctly, but it's just the display of the progress is being rounded down in an incorrect manner. Our QA is still looking into this to verify if this is the case or if it's more along the lines of what you're describing.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    [*]There's an issue where we're pretty sure the achievement progress is being tracked correctly, but it's just the display of the progress is being rounded down in an incorrect manner. Our QA is still looking into this to verify if this is the case or if it's more along the lines of what you're describing.[/list]
    That must be the case, since mine changed from 62.0K to 63.0K all of a sudden.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Hold, it is 0, 1 or 2. A lot of times 2, just have to keep using him. He is part of my primary offense team. Against prisoner defenses he's not so good, since prisoner breaks his passive..
    Cheers man! Highly appreciated!

OS
    Android

druid138-6195
    I claimed the 150 mio ... but I was under the impression that it did count wrong before and suddenly jumped up. Money earned from achievements never counted towards the "money earned" ... I thought that must be the reason that it suddenly counted everything that did not before. I still seemed to be a high jump but I did not write down every gold piece I've earned so far.

Anyway ... the 5 souls from that -> 5x 3* dupes ... so I'm definitely not complaining about getting reset and having another go (but that won't happen) ...

OS
    Android
    And not to hide anything or only mentioning bad stuff:

I got a skillshard today from the new SL levels and that was a pleasant surprise. But only normals souls and 5 precious shards. Fine ... can erally live with that. But those talisman levels really do my head. 4 worthless talismans for 20 SoT? I find most bizarre that these are supposed to be the hardest levels ...

On other notes:

Still waiting for red eyes from a 3* soul for quite a while now ...
    Lost 2 fights today because of bugs (and that is the thing that annoys me most - losses that aren't your fault - I'm not the only one I guess ...)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    But those talisman levels really do my head. 4 worthless talismans for 20 SoT? I find most bizarre that these are supposed to be the hardest levels ...
    You know, you bring up a great point. It would be more worthwhile if we had a chance at pulling 4* or even 5* talismans as well. That, at least, would make it more worth our time and SOT.

I hope Sparton, Kaz, and the team would consider this option!
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    When we say "up to 2 characters" (or similar), it means a randomly picked character twice, but it's two instances of randomly picking, so the same character could get picked.

So if there's characters A, B, C, and D, you might get A and B [2 characters], or C and D [2 characters, or B and B [1 character], etc.
    Thanks for that - that brings a lot of light into the dark. So during my tests removing only from 1 was just my weird luck. But as far as I understand it 0 is out of the question. It always should be at least one but not more than 2.

OS
    iOS
    Are the explosive diarrhea talisman dropping again? I have had 2 in my inventory for like a year, hoping to find a third but have not seen any?

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    You know, you bring up a great point. It would be more worthwhile if we had a chance at pulling 4* or even 5* talismans as well. That, at least, would make it more worth our time and SOT.

I hope Sparton, Kaz, and the team would consider this option!
    Hm.... maybe. I'll keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Thanks for that - that brings a lot of light into the dark. So during my tests removing only from 1 was just my weird luck. But as far as I understand it 0 is out of the question. It always should be at least one but not more than 2.
    Correct. The only time you'll remove buffs from 0 enemies is if the Death Dog has Passive Disabled (from either the Prisoner or Eternity Eddie) or is dead at the start of your turn.