Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    And NoL's (warrior's at least) passive is not back after Prisoner is dead. Not a single time revenge triggered in three consecutive battles when I payed attention.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    And NoL's (warrior's at least) passive is not back after Prisoner is dead. Not a single time revenge triggered in three consecutive battles when I payed attention.
    APMA error just gained you a victory ... nice all those bugs ... can't get into the server now ...

edit: can now again ...

And again APMA against you ... WTF is going on today?

I think I'm done fighting for 10th place with this instability of the server ... no fun at all.
    Last edited by hold; 05-20-2017 at 12:27 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well, the skull quests are really interesting...
    So far I gained 1 rare soul and 15 precious fragments on main acct, while my alt already cashed in 3 skill shards, a rare soul, a warrior soul and 20 fragments.

I'll be tracking the rewards gained for a couple weeks as I don't want to jump to conclusions whether the skull quests are good or not, especially with the huge discrepancy between my two accounts' rewards
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    So far I gained 1 rare soul and 15 precious fragments on main acct, while my alt already cashed in 3 skill shards, a rare soul, a warrior soul and 20 fragments.

I'll be tracking the rewards gained for a couple weeks as I don't want to jump to conclusions whether the skull quests are good or not, especially with the huge discrepancy between my two accounts' rewards
    Definitely better drops! Plus now u can pick whether to play em or not. Don't really need evo or xp for that matter, so y play em!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post

Personally ive been having a great time with skull quests, got 2 rare souls, a warrior soul, a magus soul, 2 skillshards, 6 3* evo runes, 9 3* evo shards (or the opposite, dont really remember), got quite the pile of precious soul fragments (i think i got 35) and useless shit!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Definitely better drops! Plus now u can pick whether to play em or not. Don't really need evo or xp for that matter, so y play em!
    from my experience, they also drop soul fragments. Got 5 precious from xp cache today
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    from my experience, they also drop soul fragments. Got 5 precious from xp cache today
    Yep, me too. I still play em all! Just sayin
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    May I ask the though process behind Wrath?

I would have loved to have been in the Nodding Frog think tank

Mike: "Golly - there are gripes that Visions Eddie is overpowered. He has a 50% chance to remove beneficial effects. That IS too much, even though he's a 5* Eddie and hits like a houseplant."

Ed: "I agree. He needs a Nerf. Hey - I forgot to mention - I had a great idea for a toon that has a 75% chance to remove all beneficial effects with a power move as brutal as Tailgunners Fury. What do you think?'

Mike: "Awesome idea! Players will love it. Great thinking Ed!"
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    APMA error just gained you a victory ... nice all those bugs ... can't get into the server now ...

edit: can now again ...

And again APMA against you ... WTF is going on today?

I think I'm done fighting for 10th place with this instability of the server ... no fun at all.
    Sorry to hear that dude. As much as I was thrilled to see them holds, I am not happy with the way they were "earned". Or maybe Wrath has some hidden scaling to cause APMAs And this brings us back to the story of wanting to know how many of our defensive victories are actually from crashes...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    May I ask the though process behind Wrath?

I would have loved to have been in the Nodding Frog think tank

Mike: "Golly - there are gripes that Visions Eddie is overpowered. He has a 50% chance to remove beneficial effects. That IS too much, even though he's a 5* Eddie and hits like a houseplant."

Ed: "I agree. He needs a Nerf. Hey - I forgot to mention - I had a great idea for a toon that has a 75% chance to remove all beneficial effects with a power move as brutal as Tailgunners Fury. What do you think?'

Mike: "Awesome idea! Players will love it. Great thinking Ed!"
    Haha , yes, players will love him, will go for him, will shard him, and then will be nerfed