Page 37 of 55 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    At least if the prisoner was left unnerfed there'd be a way to combat this to a slightly less ridiculous level. With immunity talismans there isn't. You may get lucky with a Death Dog - you may not.
    Think I said that too...gunna need the prisoner! Can they sew em back on??? OUCH!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 05-20-2017 at 03:58 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    APMA error just gained you a victory ... nice all those bugs ... can't get into the server now ...

edit: can now again ...

And again APMA against you ... WTF is going on today?

I think I'm done fighting for 10th place with this instability of the server ... no fun at all.
    Seems like you finally bypassed APMAs \m/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Seems like you finally bypassed APMAs \m/
    3 against you today ... *argh* probably the Wrath responsible for them ... fun team you have ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    3 against you today ... *argh* probably the Wrath responsible for them ... fun team you have ...
    Thanks man

OS
    Android
    It would be great to see three Eternals on the next poster though

OS
    Android
    Can more than 11 people have Eternals before the cries for the NerF Bat begin?

LMAO! Can't have any nice things! 😆
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Did Wrath always have the ability to remove beneficial effects in the campaign? Or was he changed with the recent update? I honestly can't remember due to how long ago I faced the guy. I'm wondering how tough he'll be in PVE for newer players, but then again, he may have always had that remove beneficials effect and be fine in PVE. He definitely shines in PVP with the right team.

I have to agree with Nicko on the irony of Wrath being released after VE's nerf. Wrath, no doubt about it, is the best toon to pull from the Eternal Souls. Beelzebub needs a buff.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Well, the skull quests are really interesting...
    So far I gained 1 rare soul and 15 precious fragments on main acct, while my alt already cashed in 3 skill shards, a rare soul, a warrior soul and 20 fragments.

I'll be tracking the rewards gained for a couple weeks as I don't want to jump to conclusions whether the skull quests are good or not, especially with the huge discrepancy between my two accounts' rewards
    Yeah the discrepancies here are vast. For me so far no skillshards, no rare souls, and only 25 precious fragments.

My sons account though, 2 skillshards, 2 rare souls, and he just got his first 50 precious fragments and cashed them in.

I get that it's random but that seems really out of balance.

OS
    iOS

Collect gold achievement broken af

Well yesterday i got the gold achievement's 4th tier i think. Well shit, need 150m for the next one!

For some reason i just opened the game and had 146m out of 150m! Quit the game and came back and now i had 150m ready! My gold hasnt changed! But i got 5 souls! Guess what! Harpies for days!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Well yesterday i got the gold achievement's 4th tier i think. Well shit, need 150m for the next one!

For some reason i just opened the game and had 146m out of 150m! Quit the game and came back and now i had 150m ready! My gold hasnt changed! But i got 5 souls! Guess what! Harpies for days!
    Harpies, huh? You better keep quiet about pulling them or the hordes of owl cultists will get jealous and turn on you.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie