Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, I've prodded the peep who handles the news feed, so hopefully we can get that updated for English and localized soon after.
    Hi Sparton, could you explain to me about the skill "take" of Visions Eddie?

Why now just "35% to remove up to 3 beneficial effects" ?

Where is steal? Or maybe back to old one, no steal but 50% to remove beneficial effects.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    ...and, how are the Immortal souls going?

Just got a Vampire Hunter Eddie for 500 fragments.

I will try going for another soul, hope this isn't a one-soul event
    It isn't, already got the VHE and another Viking.

I think that you can redeem how many souls your able to.

OS
    iOS
    Some have already claimed 5 Eddies
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Some have already claimed 5 Eddies
    Wow Nicko, are the drop rates for the Immortal Soul fragments really that good? Which levels are the best...8-10 are a pain because of the 8 SoT cost...

OS
    Android
    I farmed number 10 all day on auto and got 5 souls.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Wow Nicko, are the drop rates for the Immortal Soul fragments really that good? Which levels are the best...8-10 are a pain because of the 8 SoT cost...
    I auto LoL X - takes maybe just over five refills for an Eddie or around 150 Ironite.

I wouldn't be surprised if some end up with 10+ Eddies after this event
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I auto LoL X - takes maybe just over five refills for an Eddie or around 150 Ironite.

Droprate went from great to suspicious though (at least on my funny luck) ... In the beginning I got either nothing (rare) or 15 fragments on LoL X. No I get a lot of 0 and several 10 fragments on LoL X. Started putting the numbers in a sheet now as I think the drops were a lot better at start. And tbh - it wouldn't surprise me - as great as this event is - if there is some monkey business involved ...
    Last edited by hold; 05-21-2017 at 10:15 PM.

OS
    iOS

Cheers, thanks Nicko!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Droprate went from great to suspicious though (at least on my funny luck) ... In the beginning I got either nothing (rare) or 15 fragments on LoL X. No I get a lot of 0 and several 10 fragments on LoL X. Started putting the numbers in a sheet now as I think the drops were a lot better at start. And tbh - it wouldn't surprise me - as great as this event is - if there is some monkey business involved ...

I agree. I did much better last night than I am today. I've gotten fragments in 5s from Lv X today. Still a good event though. Getting multiple 5* in a couple days is pretty great considering how long that might take otherwise. I won't be getting anywhere near as many as some of you, but I'm happy with what I've gotten so far. Thanks Sparton, Kaz and the rest of the team.

If you guys had a skill shard event, people would go nuts.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I agree. I did much better last night than I am today. I've gotten fragments in 5s from Lv X today. Still a good event though. Getting multiple 5* in a couple days is pretty great considering how long that might take otherwise. I won't be getting anywhere near as many as some of you, but I'm happy with what I've gotten so far. Thanks Sparton, Kaz and the rest of the team.

If you guys had a skill shard event, people would go nuts.
    Same here, never had 5* Eddies beside GRE until today. That plus Wrath = me harppy As for skill shards. I would take days off and grind all the time