OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    Thanks for your feedback Ringe and Moonshadow
    NP neighbour, anytime

OS
    Android
    Somewhat off-topic: after the event the only 5* Eddie I'm missing (besides Eternity) is Cyborg. Looking for some opinions to see whether you guys would chase him or be patient, i.e. spend trooper points on G/A soul until he appears or just keep on buying skill shards and pray to RNGod when opening legendary/free G/A souls
    I stopped completely chasing after stuff and go for the skillshards. I have enough toons to be more or less competitive and if luck strikes I will have the skillshards to power the new toon. I am missing a few ones that I really want to have (Nomad, AoF, GCR) - but I'm still going for the skillshards.

Well at the moment I am just saving trooper points as I want to be ready in case Trooper Eddie shows up

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    If he will improve your tactics (I doubt it, you are already great), whether on attack or defense, chase him. If no, there is no harm in waiting and collecting skill shards for him when he comes, or for some other toon you think might help you. Simple as that \m/
    I would go for skill shards and try him through an event, this is how I and most people got him (christmas souls, nautical souls, sacrificial souls and 5* Fragments event). Your chances from g/a souls are very slim
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    I can't say I agree with what you're saying as I received 50 rare souls Monday and received my long awaited nomad . But for those times one doesn't get a good drop, it's not fair to assume the devs have an agenda against you. IMO, that's a bit like accusing someone of committing a crime with no evidence.
    Yeah but how'd u 'earn' those souls. That's my point. At work so no time but it's like Nicko was talking about in a post on people getting certain toons & whatnot. Just too much coincidence in this game to be just that...coincidence. Not accusing anyone of anything. It's a game...play the game.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Yeah but how'd u 'earn' those souls. That's my point. At work so no time but it's like Nicko was talking about in a post on people getting certain toons & whatnot. Just too much coincidence in this game to be just that...coincidence. Not accusing anyone of anything. It's a game...play the game.
    I earned those souls as a result of sacrificing some of the dupe characters the event dropped me. So in this case I received some bad RNG along with very good RNG.

There's nothing to suggest any tampering is at play here and if I even had the suspicion of such, I think I would quit playing right then and there.
    mammy-7388

Somewhat off-topic: after the event the only 5* Eddie I'm missing (besides Eternity) is Cyborg. Looking for some opinions to see whether you guys would chase him or be patient, i.e. spend trooper points on G/A soul until he appears or just keep on buying skill shards and pray to RNGod when opening legendary/free G/A souls
    Same as MoonShadow i had a period when i only bought GA souls for badges in a chase for the prisoner. never got anything valuable out of them.

When sacrifice was introduced i ended up with 13 GA souls....got nothing but 3* dupes.

After this immortal event (which awarded me with a VE dupe and 2!!! rainmaker dupes btw) i ended up with 6 GA souls from an ultimate sacrifice...guess what i got...yeah Fall!

Don't take me as the average, because i have been known in all the games i've played in my career to be MrBadLuck, but i wouldn't waste trooper badges on them.

I was even stupid enough once to but that great deal of 1 GA soul for 30€...resulted in a 3* slap in the face.

I don't get spartons defensive of these souls. IMO they should be the same value as rare, for from my experience they only give crap...why not?!
    But the philosophy of NF seems to be so twisted at times...it seems like things like skill shards and GA souls should be "near impossible" to get in their opinion. i just don't get it...WHY? why not just let players have fun and feel rewarded for their effort?!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I don't get spartons defensive of these souls. IMO they should be the same value as rare, for from my experience they only give crap...why not?!
    But the philosophy of NF seems to be so twisted at times...it seems like things like skill shards and GA souls should be "near impossible" to get in their opinion. i just don't get it...WHY? why not just let players have fun and feel rewarded for their effort?!
    The way I see it, the G/A souls should at least be worth 1/3 of what regular souls are worth. For instance, through trooper points, G/A souls cost 3x the amount of magus, sentinel, and warrior souls. Using that as an example, why shouldn't G/A souls be rewarded at 1/3 the amount of what you'd get for a rare soul reward? With this conversion in mind, a tier VI sacrifice, which can normally reward 50 rare souls, would then have a chance of rewarding 17 (rounded up) G/A souls. Not a measly 4 G/A souls. This also gets into the issue where G/A souls are without a doubt the worst reward to get for a vortex fill. They almost shouldn't even be a reward there IMO. I'd much rather get only legendary souls or skill shards without any chance of a meager amount of G/A souls, considering how long it takes to fill the vortex meter.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    The Resistence Set still not displaying the correct amount of defense. Just Like Iron and Stone Sets.
    Yeah, that is known. It seems like it's a general issue for all set effects which add to defense.

You can be assured that the defense the set effect should provide is accounted for in combat, though, even though the My Team screen isn't reporting it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    okay makes sense, but according to your own prices you value g/a souls as three times more than single class souls (trooper store). but when we compare the droprates from sacrifice VI (2-4 g/a souls vs 50 rare souls) that means that you think that g/a souls are 12,5-25 times more valuable than normal rare souls. That's way too overpriced espacially if we take RNG into account. While i can understand, that you want to keep the players chasing some characters, getting 2 g/a souls from a very rare level 6 sacrifice is basicly a slap in the face. Approx. 10 g/a souls seem more reasonable because then they are five times more valuable then normal ones, seems more fair to me.
    Weeeeell... the only reason we were willing to put Rare Souls into that reward tier is if we gave a quantity that's well above what the natural progression of a Rare Soul reward would be. If we wanted the Rare Soul quantities to be more of what the natural progression should be relative to the last tier (where you can get 10-15 Rare Souls in Tier V, and are about twice as likely to get Rare Souls in Tier V compared to Tier VI), it'd be closer to 30-35 souls, but we wanted to bump it up because we figured people would consider 35 Rare Souls for that sacrifice to be the dud draw (ironically).

That said, I can see where you and others are coming from in terms of the Rare Gun/Assassin Souls are probably being valued a bit too much relative to Rare Souls, so I'll discuss more with Kaz and have a look at it for a future update. I don't think I'd want to go as far as removing them from higher tiers (as per Tritium's suggestion), but Tritium's idea of them being closer to 1/3 the value is probably better, so I'd look at bumping quantities in the higher tiers accordingly.

and btw: great event, were the best LOTB days i ever had, and the fragments are awesome too as permanent feature. Hope the "get your desired character" fragment will come too Finally we have some movement in this game, great work on this ones !!! Hope the next event will come soon and bring us some skillshards for the eddies.
    We're cookin' something up right now, so maybe soon that'll be the case...

Quote Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
    Sparton, is there any word on the status of a fix for the 3-tap bug?
    We're still investigating what is a probably cause at this point, but again, I'd recommend contacting Support about the issue. They may have other solutions to help get you out of the bad state you're in, or that can better help us troublehsoot what the underlying issue is (I asked our CS team if they got something from Tritium-3455, and they said not recently).

would like to bring up a point nicko stated before the event, that didn't get enough attention i feel. can someone excplain why visions was nerfed while wrath was intoduced? wrath has this insane basic move that removes 75% of all buffs (100% with accuracy --> hi ringe666 :P ) and hits like a truck as we all know. does someone else consider this to be problematic? i think this is much too badass at this state of the game.

there should be a way to counter buff removes i feel. something like a passive or a talisman that prevents from stealing/removing buff from your teammates.
    [Subject also posted by many others, just quoting a recent one.]

I've discussed this a bit more with Kaz, especially in light of the various concerns and examples brought up regarding Wrath and Visions Eddie (and to a lesser extent, other stat removers).

The official stance Kaz wants me to communicate is that Wrath is not intended to have such a high chance of removal; it was an oversight from taking a character that was previously only a PVE boss to become a collectable character. His beneficial effect removal chance should not be scaling and will be rectified in a future update.

The intention is that beneficial effect removals should not be too reliable, unless the unit is primarily utility or support based (Sentinel Undead Rescuer, the Clairvoyant, Visions Eddie, etc). All other units with a high chance will see adjustments to their removal chance in an upcoming update to make them a bit more balanced.

Regarding countering buff removal, that is something we want to be very careful of, because otherwise it risks completely invalidating entire strategies in a way that then cannot be counter-played (whereas more moderate "remove all buffs" chances and higher "remove single buff" chances means that protecting your entire team with many buffs is at least something of an answer). It is something we want to add into the game at some point, but not in a widely available manner (like the many options to get Immunity onto your team).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, that is known. It seems like it's a general issue for all set effects which add to defense.

You can be assured that the defense the set effect should provide is accounted for in combat, though, even though the My Team screen isn't reporting it correctly.
    Good to know, tks for your answer.
    I pm you a little time ago about some concerns, wait for your asnwer.

Tks again for beign communicative with us here

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    That said, I can see where you and others are coming from in terms of the Rare Gun/Assassin Souls are probably being valued a bit too much relative to Rare Souls, so I'll discuss more with Kaz and have a look at it for a future update. I don't think I'd want to go as far as removing them from higher tiers (as per Tritium's suggestion), but Tritium's idea of them being closer to 1/3 the value is probably better, so I'd look at bumping quantities in the higher tiers accordingly.

We're still investigating what is a probably cause at this point, but again, I'd recommend contacting Support about the issue. They may have other solutions to help get you out of the bad state you're in, or that can better help us troublehsoot what the underlying issue is (I asked our CS team if they got something from Tritium-3455, and they said not recently).
    Sparton, yet again, you prove why we love interacting with you. Thanks for the in-depth response, man! I'm glad that you and Kaz are willing to look into our concerns with the G/A rewards. The only reason I thought they should be removed from the vortex reward was because of their current meager payout. If the number of G/A souls rewarded for a vortex fill were increased, I wouldn't mind receiving them at all (hell, a crazy but fun idea would be receiving a stack of 50 of them, like what you'd get for rare souls in Tier VI+ since vortex fills take so long to achieve. That may be too much though ).

Also, thanks for the update on the 3-tap bug. I'll message the support team in a moment!

Edit: Message to support sent!
    Last edited by Tritium; 05-24-2017 at 09:29 PM.
    Tritium-3455
    Current Champion: Lvl 100 maxed Cyborg Eddie