Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Attachment 2943

I think i broke it
    Your nomad is a clever one. He knows that it is better to leave this buggy shit.

OS
    Android
    @ Nekro: Reminds me of the old days when Windows froze and you could 'paint' by dragging your programs across the screen

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    And also I'm not sure i got how the new skulls locations work: every group has 5 waves but they lock after you only play one of them, right? I guess that higher waves give better rewards..
    The Waves thing is purely cosmetic. What it does is show you all the enemies you'll fight in a level. Before you could only see what you'll fight in the Boss wave
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Really disapointed by this update :/
    - Souls fragments are limited at 20/weeks so no new character before 7 weeks unless if you have 20000 iron coins (and just 4 days to get them)
    - secret locations seems to have better rewards but now cost 12 SoT (and we have to play 50 troopers/day)
    - prisoner's passive don't works at all now, I have to waste 9 skillshards for building another toon i didn't need, just for facing the gunner CR in the arena
    Seriously i'm loosing my enjoyment for the game, and starting to be tired of all that time and efforts wasting for building a competitive pvp team who is to rebuild every 15 days because of huge meta changes (intended or not) at every update :/
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Not impressefd with the cost of SoW in the Skull Quests. Will wipe out your SoW in one go and make getting your 50 Troopers in a day more challenging and so far rewards didn't seem worth it. Talisman Horde cost me 12 SoW and all I got was 1 Piercing and Penetrating Talisman. Doesn't seem worth it to me. Hopefully next few days I get rewards that justify the high SoW.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Decided to see if the Prisoner lock up bug worked against the Prisoner in the Underworld.

It does.

And the Lord of Light is apparently a real boss now because the Prisoner no longer shuts down his passive.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    When the cosmos tries to load there is a garden of life stage that looks faint with sentinnel and gunner logos. Does anyone else see this? Potential future stage?
    I have seen that too, just a glimpse, couldnt print. I think (and hope) that is BNW, based on the class icon in front of the shape of a world.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    I have seen that too, just a glimpse, couldnt print. I think (and hope) that is BNW, based on the class icon in front of the shape of a world.
    Garden of Life - lyrics from Blood Brothers

Garden of Fear - lyrics from Brave New World

Maybe both will be part of the BNW dungeon, with different class requirements and/or rewards.

Good update, by the way. Love the fragments concept, including the Precious concept. Some nice new dimensions to the game. I'm hoping to see more ways to earn Eternal fragments besides just 20 per week from the Store and Arena Rewards. Maybe some events?

Clairvoyant looks awesome. I'd take her over the new Eddie. It would be cool if Eternal Souls guaranteed non-dupes, given their rarity and the small (current) pool of characters.

It's nice to have Immunity back for my HH.

druid138-6195

OS
    Android
    20000 iron Coins!!!! 😮3 days!!!! I'm in shock!!!😮😮😮
    https://vk.com/ironmaidenlegacy - The Russian public on the game Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast
    psih86-0610

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    I got Beelzebub from the Eternity soul, obviously need more time to see if he's worth skill sharding and figure out the right talisman setup but initial impression is not looking good. If this is supposed to be a 2 month reward for dedication, I sure hope the other characters are much better.

Time for more testing, hope I'm wrong!
    Well damn... gonna have to start playing PvP now.... even with his weird talisman layout, this char is cool as hell! At the moment, I can only imagine what he would be like fully sharded. 20k iron coins in 4 days isnt gonna happen... so 2 months later.... Clairvoyant lol... also CG chase is over haha

Thanks Killhouse!
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    I noticed a strange thing with my "80M Gold" Achievement. I was sitting at about 78M before the update, with 24M in current inventory. After the update, the Achievement was unlocked and showed 102M Gold. I'm guessing something with the update added my current inventory back to my cumulative total. I haven't claimed the 160 Ironite that it wants to give me - it feels unearned.

I'm also seeing what others are seeing regarding the "120 Achievements" Achievement. I was reset to 0 with the update.

druid138-6195