Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    My masked harpy holds beneficial effects for an extra turn too.
    Probably a bug in the passive. I guess we enjoy it until it gets fixed. Hopefully nothing else gets broken when that happens. Still waiting for my death dog to keep his damage charge when he uses it. At least it still works on the rest of the team. It'd be nice to see his true damage potential though. He already hits gcr hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Probably a bug in the passive. I guess we enjoy it until it gets fixed. Hopefully nothing else gets broken when that happens. Still waiting for my death dog to keep his damage charge when he uses it. At least it still works on the rest of the team. It'd be nice to see his true damage potential though. He already hits gcr hard.
    I just found out how hard Rainmaker hits in PVP. Almost all of the GCR's I run fall. I wonder what it'd be like with a damage charge though too. He can never survive to that point.

On the Evo Material Horde for Battlefield, Angel of Fear's extra turns are kicking off even if you don't kill the person you're aiming for. Like their health is just that millimetre away from death.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I just found out how hard Rainmaker hits in PVP. Almost all of the GCR's I run fall. I wonder what it'd be like with a damage charge though too. He can never survive to that point.
    If you have them, try a combo of Resistance and Resilience talismans on your RM. Maxed set of Resistance ups DEF and MR stat to around 780. Don't have resilience (would kill for a barrier set) but that would up his HP based off ATK and MAG while giving him even numbers of ATK and MAG. Mix that with some health talismans (2 x mystical or 1 each of overwhelm and ward would be ideal) and he might live a bit longer and still hit hard.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    If you have them, try a combo of Resistance and Resilience talismans on your RM. Maxed set of Resistance ups DEF and MR stat to around 780. Don't have resilience (would kill for a barrier set) but that would up his HP based off ATK and MAG while giving him even numbers of ATK and MAG. Mix that with some health talismans (2 x mystical or 1 each of overwhelm and ward would be ideal) and he might live a bit longer and still hit hard.
    Oh man, I think I actually have those and they're maxed out. Or at least a set of Resilience. I just have the usual talismans that increase attack and magic, and then I threw on a vampire set for the hell of it.

Wait... I have 3 Resistance Shied, back when they increased attack and required 3, and 2 shield Resilience. Hm, Guess I'll try that out, can't hurt right?
    Last edited by BonFire; 06-04-2017 at 02:53 AM.

There’s a server + app store release that’s happening soon, which doesn’t have too much into it, but nonetheless I’ve added this as further hotfixes for the current patch notes thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Hot Fixes

[...]

• June 9th Update: Improvements for PVP handling to reduce frequency of AMPA errors
    • June 9th Update: Removed Void Talismans as a possible reward from the Talisman Horde Skull Quest (can still be obtained from Underworld)
    • Upcoming App Store Release: Improved handling of negative status effects which should not be cleansable to be correctly handled in more situations (Doom, Seal, Perfect Corruption)
    Additionally, while this hasn’t solved all of our error restarting woes, the app store update (once it’s available and players are playing on it) will have improved error reporting. This won’t immediately help you guys, but this is going to give the team more information for what errors you guys are hitting, and where in the code the errors are happening, so future updates can have more targeted and thorough fixes. This app store update is still being worked on, and should be released at some point within the next week.

OS
    Android
    Hi Sparton.
    There is an bug with the invisibility buff, when activated (by talisman or skill) does not last the designated turns and disappears instantly when attacking. It happens when I play with beelzebub and with gunner corrupt rescuer or with any other character already in pvp or pve.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Any attack make it disappear, it is no bug.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Hi Sparton.
    There is an bug with the invisibility buff, when activated (by talisman or skill) does not last the designated turns and disappears instantly when attacking. It happens when I play with beelzebub and with gunner corrupt rescuer or with any other character already in pvp or pve.
    That's how the Vanish status effect is supposed to work. From status effect description in the combat info popup:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanish Description
    Cannot take damage or gain negative status effects. Vanish disappears when using an attack.

OS
    iOS
    Hey Sparton I noticed the rankings for PvP have been real up and down lately. Any clue to what's causing this? If so what kinda time frame for a fix? Thanks
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659