Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    he will still be very powerfull, maybe that's why? the devs have proven to be interested in the balancing aspect of the game, no way they leave him untouched intentionally i'd say...
    Hope so, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Thats what its hard to understand, if a change is planned what is the meaning of this facebook post with this image? Looks more like they will make no change at all...
    If I had to guess, I would bet that there are different people in charge of social media than the developers that we interact with. Even if they were to make some changes to Wrath, they wouldn't announce them for the first time in a social media post. I still believe he will be nerfed.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Coletrain View Post
    If I had to guess, I would bet that there are different people in charge of social media than the developers that we interact with. Even if they were to make some changes to Wrath, they wouldn't announce them for the first time in a social media post. I still believe he will be nerfed.
    Its a possibility indeed!

@Sparton_LOTB can you please confirm whats going on? Tks

OS
    iOS
    Attachment 3118

Looks like nothing will change... Image posted 13 min ago in the LOTB facebook page.
    Destroy a toon, release another incredible unbalanced, say that something will be done before community says it need to be and do nothing.

Please Sparton, can you say if you guys are going to change Wrath or buff Visions?
    The error related to Wrath's "Remove Beneficial Effects" chance scaling will be resolved in the next balance patch. His base chance will remain the same, but it will no longer scale. Timeline still TBD.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The error related to Wrath's "Remove Beneficial Effects" chance scaling will be resolved in the next balance patch. His base chance will remain the same, but it will no longer scale. Timeline still TBD.

-Kaz
    Tks for your answer Kaz, its a little annoying you guys nerf a toon to death and release another that break all the fun in the game and you have no idea when he will be fixed?

Will Visions be buffed again?

OS
    iOS
    Tks for your answer Kaz, its a little annoying you guys nerf a toon to death and release another that break all the fun in the game and you have no idea when he will be fixed?

Will Visions be buffed again?
    There will be some general rebalancing for removing beneficial effects to make defensive units more reliable in that reguard than offensive units. We'll look to post some details about that later this week.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    There will be some general rebalancing for removing beneficial effects to make defensive units more reliable in that reguard than offensive units. We'll look to post some details about that later this week.

-Kaz
    Thanks Kaz, good to know. The game is unbalanced and now what you see in the arena is Wrath for all sides.
    A lot of shards saved and nothing to do than grind..

Can't wait to see a patch notes and search for new combos and chars to upgrade.

OS
    Android

-Kaz
    thanks for the info kaz. please check his powermove too, seems kinda too devastating to me. right now he is tearing arena apart.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android

-Kaz
    Hey Kaz, what about this info you said?

Hey Kaz, what about this info you said?
    Soon! I'm sanity checking his compilation of the preliminary character tuning between other tasks, and we should have something up within the next few hours.